Reviews for Not a Chance
CMTaylor chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Yeah get that slimeball. Ho's before bro's in this case...lol ;) A bounty hunter...hmmmm gotta say I am loving this turn of events. All I keep thinking of is Dog The Bounty Hunter...haha...do you know that reaality show? Makes me laugh...plus Dog has a taser b/c he can't carry a gun since he has a record.
Sweets1103 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Now there's a totally unexpected turn to the story. I can't read where her mind is right now... bringing Chance in? Or finding him to be with him. With this last chapter, it feels like you could write a whole new story or sequel.

Great job with Neil and Adrian. It was great seeing them finally together and working things out.

Can't wait to see where you take this story. It was heartbreaking to read Chance and Maks goodbye scene with her tied and gagged and sobbing. Absolutely heartbreaking.
lovejim4ever chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
She's crazy.
effortlessromantic chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Sigh. This chapter makes me sad. I grew to love Chance and now he's gone.

That was a curve ball with Adrian turning himself in.

This will be mighty interesting seeing how everything will turn out.
Francine Brown chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Cannot wait for the hunt of Chance :D
Midnight113 chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
I have such goosebumps right now from reading this chapter! At this point I really don't know what's going to happen but I have a few ideas. ;) I love the emotion you captured, it was beautiful and believable. I adore your writing. This was such a climatic moment for the story because finally they talked and he got his side out there for her, for once with no lies involved. That made the scene even more powerful. Part of me wants him to turn himself in for her but another part of me really doesn't. I want him to be the good guy and get away. I trust him and what he says. I also like the idea of her hunting him down, lol. That would be cool. Fantastic work, I really enjoyed it!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
StaNdUPtomE chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
That would be a perfect ending. like BAM the end... but of course I still want some answers... but it would be a horrible yet perfect way to end it...

Poor Chance, I hate him, and I don't know what I would do in Makayla's situation...

Update Soon,
wonderland212 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I like this plot, I'm ready to get full circle to the part where the prologue ended...oh and fyi it isn't like any movie that I've seen

But no offense or anything, but for someone who is supposed to be a pro at what he does, at seducing women, I find it a bit unrealistic that after ONE date, his lines are already starting to "blurr". That his walls are already starting to crumble. I mean if this is happening after only one date, then I guess 3 more dates and they should be about ready to profess their love for one another...which seems a bit fast, especially for someone like Chase who has a lot on the line-from the sounds of it.
MrsDavis chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
COME ON MAKAYLA! I FEEL YO PAIN BUT CHANCE IS RIGHT! LET HIM GO! MAYBE TAKE A YEAR OR TWO AND GET OVER HIS BETRAYAL AND THEN GO START A LIFE WITH HIM. YALL LOVE EACH OTHER. U MAKE HIM WANT TO CHANGE AND HE AINT EVEN WENT TO JAIL YET. U DID WHAT JAIL WAS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR HIM.
Fifi18 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
This is so sad...but I guess it's inevitable with the current situation, unless you'll introduce a new twist. Will you?
Devilish Kisses chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
a sad departure :(
charliej chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
Ahh! He told her the truth and she didn't believe him...well, perhaps part of her believes him but part doubts. I'm glad they had a few tender moments and she didn't call the cops right away. LOL on the handcuffs. I was afraid at first that he'd chloroform her or something but this is better...and a little kinky too! And you end the chapter with them pressed together, so now what happens? Does he leave and a nurse or order finds her? Does she use the phone and call for help? Does someone walk in on them and he gets caught anyway? Or maybe Joseph takes a turn for the worse and Chance has to do CPR?

I hope Chance leaves and then she tracks down his father, discovers the truth and then finds his real family! Maybe he's actually a relative of hers...no that's another story...

So many possibilities. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Bkimmer chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
First, I just have to say that I really like how Chance is like a true boy scout...always prepared... whipping out the handcuffs at the end :)

I really liked this chapter and was glad it was in Chance's POV. Makayla took things well...I think I may have been inclined to hit him a few more times...but I am glad she listened...even if she didn't probably believe most of it ;) I am a little torn...in one way I'm glad that she's staying true to herself and wants him to do his time...but at the same time I really wish she could step away from the law enforcement view on things and deal with it on a personal level first...and not be all business. Maybe that's just her way of coping...
CMTaylor chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. It went kind of how I thought it would, but seriously I for some reason wanted to put a muzzle on Makayla and tell her just to shut up. Yes Chance is a criminal and belongs in jail...yada yada yada...but can't she shush up for a minute and listen to what he has to say. I'm not sure I would be able to shut up either in all honesty. I think I would be screaming mad and probably would have taken a swing or two at Chance. I have a temper and when you piss me off, be prepared ;) But I was hoping Mak would put her police training on the back burner and hear Chance out.

Anyway, I hope you don't do the thing where the next chapter starts off like 10 years later...haha I kind of hate that, but if you already are going that way I hope I don't burst your bubble...lol. I'm rooting for these 2 but things are really skrewed up. Ah what am I saying, it's you, I'm sure you have some grand plan to get them together ;)
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »