Reviews for Not a Chance
Sweets1103 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
Wow, amazing confession chapter. I am so relieved that Makayla knows everything now, even if she doesn't believe yet. It was heartbreaking to be in his head and feel what he was feeling. And you did, make me feel exactly what he was feeling along with what she must be feeling. Good job!
mary chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
holy shit. i loved this chaper. update, update, update! you're such a good writer i've read all your stories. my favorite is collision course!
Mariposa-12 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
There's really nothing much to see. I simply loved this chapter and thank you for doing it in his pov. I can't wait to read how this will continue now. For some reason i think her and joseph are gonna be an item now haha.

Looking fwd to the next one!

; )
MHolloway chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
Awesome chapter!

I'm glad Makayla didn't forgive him just because he loves her. While that's important, it was important for her to stick to what she believes in even though it hurt.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for them and for Adrian and Neil!
lissalee chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
oh my... great chapter. your writing might have made me tear up a bit at the end of that! :')

Poor Chance, having to leave. I wish Makayla could just accept what he did and move on, of course, that's just not her in her makings and that's what makes it so sad!

can't wait for the next update!
tanvin215 chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
OMG, this is like a soap opera and it's cliff hanger friday! Dying to see what happens next!Please post the next chapter ASAP :-)
rose-in-the-snow chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
To say I love your story is a massive understatement! No words can describe how epic this story is...but I do hope that it has a happy ending though
charliej chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
OMG what great cliffie! What will she do? What will he do? And where's Adrian? And Neil? And will she listen to Chance's explanation? And is Joseph okay? And will I be able to get up for work in the morning? (12:45 here - Yikes!) Sorry - this is a great chapter and deserves a much better review than this...I promise to do better with the next one!
charliej chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Wow! Yay Adrian! Darn...I'm going to be tired tomorrow but I have to read the next chapter!
charliej chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
oooh - great tension in the is chapter. I love the way you juxtaposed the romantic dinner with the nasty encounter with Garrett and Reggie. I sort of wanted to smack Makayla a bit for not listening to Chance. There are times to be brave and times not to...she picked the wrong one! Oh well, even if it was a dumb move it made for a nice bit of story! Hmm...dare I sneak in another chapter before bed tonight...?
charliej chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter! I loved the idea of her lying in bed watching him sleep and checking out their matching tattoos. Yes, Chance makes her do wild and crazy things and (even though he's a crook) I DO think he's good for her. Too bad she's going to be hurt when she finds out almost all of his story is a lie. At least he's being honest with her about a few things ie. his father. Great little moment when Chance forgets his story and doesn't recall about his supposed brother. And now Adrian is checking up on Neil so you've added another layer to the story. And she finds Chance at Adrian's apartment. This should prove interesting. Wish I had time to read more now but it will have to wait until tomorrow...must get some rest so I can face work tomorrow!
miranda chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
Oh .my goodness that was crzy good lol i really hope she gives him a chance to explain...
sally n chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
wow! that was great...cant wait to see whatll happen next.
CMTaylor chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
Alright Makayla is definitely not one of my favorite characters that you have written, but she moved up a few slots after reading this chapter. Haha..I can't believe she took out Reggie and Garrett...amazing. I always wondered if I was in a situation like a bank robbery or some kind of hostage situation, what would I do? I hope I would be more like Makayla, but I'd probably be a coward and hiding in a corner somewhere. Makayla was awesome though and I have to say I am relieved that Chance got away...perfect ending. Aww and Joseph...sad. At least he lived through the surgery. Excited to hear what Chance has to say.
effortlessromantic chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
Oh my gosh! That was so...intense! I'm speechless!

Poor Joseph. And I'm surprised chance showed up! This chapter was just so heart-wrenching :(
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »