Reviews for Not a Chance
foddie605 chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
GREAT Chapter! I love the ending! Can't wait for more :-)
AlexisLovesYou chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
Oh shit! That's pretty hilarious that Adrian stole the car though.
Temporaryinsanity3008 chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
I have never loved and hated Adrian more than I do right now! I love him because he took their car and I hate him because he left Chance but seriously my heart will break if chance ends up in a cell...plz dont do that to me!
Mariposa-12 chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
I have to say it once again, I love Chance's POV, and I'm thinking you like to write him more too since I've noticed you've been doing it more often, unless it was your plan all along haha.

Anyways, I loved how this turned out! I think things will get worse now cause I have a feeling Makayla will want to say that Chance was forced and that's when she'll discover all the lies! Can't wait for the next chapter! I feel so sad for both of them :(.

Anyways, thanks for the quick updates!

;)
wildyoungthings chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Chance is such a klepto.

That is all.

MrsDavis chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Awwwww is there a happy ending to this? Chance and Makayla are awesome together!
reader25 chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
omg such a good chapter. I love your writing so much. Thanks for this update.
sora kinomoto chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
noooo, I want to know what happens next! I really feel that MAkayla won't hate him so much and will help him get away from it, specially because she still thinks that Gharret is his brother, so she would think that he made him do it. But once she finds the truth she'll get even angrier XD. Can't wait for next chapter! Thanks for the update!
Bkimmer chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
It's somewhat of a...bittersweet chapter. Happy that Garrett and Reggie look to be getting what they deserve...but sad for Chance and Makayla. Lol, I like that Adrian stole the thieves' car. Not sure how Chance will get out this one. Next chapter, please!
gert chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Wow what a great chapter. I am afraid of what is going to happen next. The bank is locked, the are out and no one got hurt, yet? And thank you Adrian for taking the car. lol to funny!

I have some speculations of what might happen, if they all get caught. I just hope Mak and Chance to get a chance to be together. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Terri Day chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
OMG! That was a genius move from Adrian & funny as heck D... I just hope they don't turn on Chance now & try to kill him before the cops get there. I so can't wait for the next chapter now. )
Sweets1103 chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Okay, I'm breathless! Finally the prologue. But good god how will this story end up on a positive note. I'm afraid they'll have a chance to get away before the police shows up and at the same time... I want them to get away cause I don't want Chance to get caught. This story has now shifted from angsty to stressful. Hats off to you for bringing out such strong emotions in your readers. Can't wait for the next one.
Devilish Kisses chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
I got so excited when i saw the title of this chaoter! Marvelous as susual, but I expected makayla to put up more of a fight too ha ha! Well done, Adrian!
CMTaylor chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Now we come full circle! How the heck can Chance charm his way out of this now? I'm so glad Makayla didn't do anything wreckless!
effortlessromantic chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Finally! But this is so heart breaking :( I really like chance, a lot. I don't forsee chance of this situation.

Poor Mack :(