Reviews for A Mckey Black Story Smilers
AcrylicHeart chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Nice ending. :) Not a lot of endings do a story justice but I enjoyed it. I love the Smilers too. Creepy bastards. All in all o loved the story! Good work!

AcrylicHeart chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Aww they're such good doggies! Into the depths of Hell we go. La Di da di da. :) Uhm I wonder what's up with that odd Smiler though. But I don't want to the story to end yet! Arg, such an impasse. -facefault- Off I go again then.

AcrylicHeart chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Last paragraph it should be your not you're. And again.

Dun dun DUNNN!
AcrylicHeart chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This was so short it all fit onto my phone screen. Just thought you might find that interesting. Lol Anywho dun dun dunnnnnn and so starts the suspense. :D
AcrylicHeart chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
I fond myself growing oddly fond of Bugs. And haha, dumb bitch. I can't believe she didn't see that coming. So much for an intelligent new world order. -sigh- oh well. I guess some people just weren't meant to survive. -wolfish grin-

Off to the neeeext -skips away with a sing-songy voice-over

AcrylicHeart chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Hmm, can't tell if this is ominous foreshadowing or if Ash is just being a doofus. Lol. This was pretty short compared to the others, I think. Still, it gets its point across. :)
AcrylicHeart chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
This was a little hard to follow in a few places and there were a few words missing but other than that the suspense was boss. I never thought I'd read them talking like that. Lol. Now then. Nighty might and sleep well!

AcrylicHeart chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Man picturing that little girl just gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is about in horror flicks but they're freaky. Lol. Maybe I'm just a wimp. Haha. Sorry my reviews have been lacking, I'm annoyed and aggravated and 3 shades of depressed so I'm reading to ignore it all and it's helping. So thanks. :) hahaha not that you wrote this knowing it would negate my me-ness but thanks anyways.
AcrylicHeart chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Go them, busting through an electric fence like a couple a badasses. Haha

I'm liking this story more and more. Idk I guess I'm just in a mood for horroe lately. :) Next chappy for meeeee

AcrylicHeart chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Messiah of the Fruit Loops XDDDDDDDD Ahhh that made my DAY! And that's saying something with how damn edgy I am right now. Blaaaaag
AcrylicHeart chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Couple of misspellings here and there, but still good. Didn't see that twist coming for a mile. Could just be tired lol. I like the direction. Off to the next one ;)

AcrylicHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I liiike it. The Smilers are utterly eerie. Picturing them give me the heebs. I also like that this is a touch longer than some of the other things I've read, as far as a solid chapter goes. The ending seems a bit hasty, and there were runons, but other than that it was great quality as usual. :) Can't wait to read more.

11's-SevenofHearts chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Aww, couldn't they have tried to find where the White Robes kept the vaccine? ...I suppose that ending would have been too perfect, though.

This turned out to be a pretty engaging story. At first, it seemed a little cliche, but right away it deviated from my expectations. There were a few typos and, once again, run-along sentences in here, but it was mostly well-written. Overall, it was a good, enjoyable story. The summary you posted it with doesn't do it justice.
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
These seems like a good start. The Smilers *do* sound creepy based on your description.