Reviews for One night stands are the best!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 104 . 5/6/2012
Tina is crazy. I hope they do something about her and fast she is annoying. I feel so sad about Alexander and what his family is going through. The mom was having a bad time and doing bad things but she didn't need to die. Can't wait for the next update :)
Ihatethesystem chapter 103 . 5/5/2012
And so it begins...
Zakiyya chapter 103 . 5/2/2012
omg john! calm down lol ima need you to come to my school n tell me what answers to pick on my test cause they be really hard lol :D
Invisibletoalleyes chapter 103 . 5/2/2012
. .

I HATE CLIFFIES! BUT THIS WAS AMAZING!

I am craving more lady, and you'd be best to give it to me!

I better see a new update soon or ill kick someones ass! BWA HA HA HA HA!

UPDATE OR FALL TO A HORRIBLE DEATH.
lilitaliano13 chapter 103 . 5/2/2012
Oh my goodness all I can say is that I can't wait for the next chapter. : ) :o
Nikki chapter 103 . 5/2/2012
Omg update SUPER SOON! I don't like cliffies! I want to know what Alexander will do or say to the stupid bitch Tina! GOD I HATE TINA!
SugarandSweetXoXo chapter 103 . 5/1/2012
Oh my holy butterscotch! That just happened! Please please please please post again. I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen with tina. She makes my blood boil. She's the reason they're there in the first place. I hope she doesn't hurt Cleo and Johan (ps love the name). That was amazing in the beginning how Cleo said the perfect things to Alexander. I can't wait to see what you do next. Keep up the fantastic work. Until next time
Smartgirl94 chapter 103 . 5/1/2012
Whoa, this just got good. Please update soon :D
Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter chapter 103 . 5/1/2012
Please update soon!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 103 . 5/1/2012
OMG! How dare tina go there. Is she crazy to even think that she would be welcome there. I can't believe that the baby was moving aroud and Cleo knew something was up because the baby was restless. That part is amazing I loved it. I hope Alexander tells her off and makes her leave where she won't get too close to the family and especially Cleo she has done enough for the family. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SugarandSweetXoXo chapter 102 . 4/28/2012
Hey sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. Real life has really caught up with me but enough excuses this chapter was so sweet! I loved reading it. I am so excited that they are getting marrie in Sweden. I really can't wait to find out how you're going to do it! There presents to each other were so sweet. Good job!
Smartgirl94 chapter 102 . 4/27/2012
This is really good. Please update soon :D
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 102 . 4/27/2012
Wow they are getting married in Sweden I can't wait for that. This is so cute I loved reading it. I can't wait for the wedding either it has been a long time coming with everything that has happened. I love this story I can't wait for the next chapter. But I do have a question what has happened with Tina? Until the next chapter :)
Cherry-popper chapter 101 . 4/26/2012
OMG. Great chapter. I love your work, it is amazing! Update soon please, i am begging you !
Smartgirl94 chapter 101 . 4/23/2012
Aww what a sweet moment, but wghat does 'Ja, tack. Jag älskar dig', and 'Jag älskar dig också' mean? Please update soon :D
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »