Reviews for Pretender
DELETED ACCOUNT. SORRY chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
THIS MADE MEEEEEE CRY!
yasnky chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Hi there..well what can i say..i love the plot of your story .but i think you can make it a little bit i think you can make it a a suggestion :)
Wow chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I really like this. Please make it a whole story. You could like show that she's been through so much that she doesn't feel anything anymore and her bf cheats and she gives up on relationships and make that sadness take over her life so she's really depressed and then this gorgeous new guy shows up with a perfect life and he's really popular but she doesn't know why he's really interested in her and she tries to avoid him but he's too addicted and funny and he wants to know her better and she gives in eventually and stuff.

WITH YOUR WRITING SKILLS YOU COULD GET 100000000000000000 REVIEWS.
serjo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This piece of work is really beautifull! I wish I could write like that!I'd like to see the development of this story. I'm sure it would be a great book!
Jessica Jewell chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aw! That was a wonderful ending! It leaves you with so many more thoughts; can Travis really go to California now that he knows he's her reason to smile? Does she care for him as more then a friend? If that is the case, how long has she liked him as more then a friend and does he return those feelings?

Oh, it's just soooo very good. I especially love the conversation in the beginning, when he's insulting her. Nothing quite says friendship besides the ability to insult each other and not get /too/ upset or angry about it.
RedNoble chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
that was so nice.

it made me want to cry.

i loved it!
Caitie Manda chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was so sad! But also happy. :) very good piece of fiction. That was so sweet! :)
grayandme4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
although that was sad what angie had to go through, it was a still cute story. i especially like the last line :D