Reviews for The Journal
Neuravinci chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Just one thing-it seems a bit improbable that 1 human can eat an entire human in one sitting.

Other than that-very gory, which I think is the effect you are going for. :)
Neuravinci chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Still going good :) Nice story
Neuravinci chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This is really good!

One thing though-perhaps lengthen the chapters a bit and delve in more into the emotional and psychological anguish assailing the victims. I think that would make for a better and more action-packed, emotional read

-Neuravinci

_

Make FictionPress a better place: a review for a review
Neuravinci chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Update!Now! lol
Neuravinci chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Woah dude freaky as hell!

I love it!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
This is good! Mickey Mouse is something that a lot of people don't expect to be evil or whatever, you know. Maybe just a few more details is all. I like how you keep the chapters short to because a lot of people don't have time to read 4,000 word chapters. Keep it up!
XoxAnnaxoX chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Very nice, the Mickey Mouse thing made me laugh. But maybe you should add more detail. Especially when you are talking about blood. If it suppose to be horror, you want as much detail as you can get. But good all and all.
XoxAnnaxoX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It is very good, but I would like to know more about the character and their personality. But a very good start. Maybe make it a bit longer though. xDD
Will Kosh chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Interesting... It feels a bit anticlimactic, but I suppose subtlety is key when one is trying to write horror as sort of "flash fiction." Cool to read though.