Reviews for Good Fences
dreamer3097 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
A good story
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Very entertaining and fluffy, well done on the balance of both stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Seriously this has room for another sequel...i read this twice and its great.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I loved it...but in some times was boring alittle.
i need more sequel and happenings of their future to read.
tnx
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
The mom is on my nerves...god damn her.
shamanic demonator chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Love it:) Hope its longer and goes on forever :)
Hikaru Akihiro chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Very nice sequel. A nice bit of closure with the psycho mother. Finding out what Princess/Octavia is like a few years later was wonderful. A few missing words here and there. Just throwing this out there, if you write a third story it'd be cool if it focused on Jannie.
JG chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I just want to thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. The people that you created in this story were the kind that you could really like and really hate. And that to me is what a really good storyteller dose. So
Thanks Again.
JG chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I just want to thank you for all the cavities i got from reading this chapter.
MJ chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow... i'm in love with this story :)
Wonderful story :D
ebonyedlove chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Can't sign in but I eNt you to know that read your first story on the xena site and read the second part today. I hope you write a part three
lloyd1191 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Great story. It is good to read easy going and happy stories. It had it's sour spots, but it turned out for the best. I missed the "mature" stuff though. Anyways, hope to read more of your stories. Good luck.
Greek Chorus chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Loved this sequel to Please Baby. Really enjoyed seeing how Gus' and Jayce's relationship has progressed and how their family has grown. Octie was adorable! I hope to see these endearing characters in another story sometime in the future. Thanks for another great read!
Blair Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
An enjoyable sequel, I think you developed all the characters rather nicely here, and had just the right amount of things happening to make the story interesting. Looking forward to your next work!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
That was most wonderful! I wonder if this will be the last we'll read of them. They are such an exemplary family that I hope not. But if so, it was still a beautiful ride.

I'll be waiting for more of your fantastic work.
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »