Reviews for Good Fences
shamanic demonator chapter 10 . 4/5
Love it:) Hope its longer and goes on forever :)
Hikaru Akihiro chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Very nice sequel. A nice bit of closure with the psycho mother. Finding out what Princess/Octavia is like a few years later was wonderful. A few missing words here and there. Just throwing this out there, if you write a third story it'd be cool if it focused on Jannie.
JG chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I just want to thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. The people that you created in this story were the kind that you could really like and really hate. And that to me is what a really good storyteller dose. So
Thanks Again.
JG chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I just want to thank you for all the cavities i got from reading this chapter.
MJ chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow... i'm in love with this story :)
Wonderful story :D
ebonyedlove chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Can't sign in but I eNt you to know that read your first story on the xena site and read the second part today. I hope you write a part three
lloyd1191 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Great story. It is good to read easy going and happy stories. It had it's sour spots, but it turned out for the best. I missed the "mature" stuff though. Anyways, hope to read more of your stories. Good luck.
Greek Chorus chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Loved this sequel to Please Baby. Really enjoyed seeing how Gus' and Jayce's relationship has progressed and how their family has grown. Octie was adorable! I hope to see these endearing characters in another story sometime in the future. Thanks for another great read!
Blair Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
An enjoyable sequel, I think you developed all the characters rather nicely here, and had just the right amount of things happening to make the story interesting. Looking forward to your next work!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
That was most wonderful! I wonder if this will be the last we'll read of them. They are such an exemplary family that I hope not. But if so, it was still a beautiful ride.

I'll be waiting for more of your fantastic work.
Biodragon chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Well i imagine this won't be the last we see of these two. I will will relish the chance to see what these two get up too in another story. until then
psychotic-cat17 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I'm glad that all the neighbors sort of rallied around the Tuckers and refused to say anything bad about them even if many of them don't agree with their lifestyle. I also like that Helena made it clear that although she was working on being friends with them, that if they were involved in anything that could hurt her family that those times would be over. I kinda hope Marion does go to jail sometime, but until then at least the family seems safe.

Thanks for another story and keep up the writing.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I loved this last chapter! Jayce's mum is a crazy bitch and I'm so glad Gus was 'man' enough to take care of the problem properly. I love the idea of someone who's so devoted to her family like Gus, it's one of my favourite things to read about. I'm a sucker for happy families. :D

I'm looking forward to any future works of yours... but I think that's a given anyways. :)
Affair chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Ha! You took to my suggestion 3

I'm rarely as happy as this when someones(fiction or not) in trouble with the law 3

Of course I've enjoyed this story very much :D
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Damn that woman is crazy. They are lucky that they have great neighbors.
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »