Reviews for Good Fences
Bahati chapter 10 . 2/24
I love Gus and Jayce so much, I've read all your stories about them so many times. You're an awesome writer, truly
dreamer3097 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
A good story
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Very entertaining and fluffy, well done on the balance of both stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Seriously this has room for another sequel...i read this twice and its great.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I loved it...but in some times was boring alittle.
i need more sequel and happenings of their future to read.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
The mom is on my nerves...god damn her.
shamanic demonator chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Love it:) Hope its longer and goes on forever :)
Hikaru Akihiro chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Very nice sequel. A nice bit of closure with the psycho mother. Finding out what Princess/Octavia is like a few years later was wonderful. A few missing words here and there. Just throwing this out there, if you write a third story it'd be cool if it focused on Jannie.
JG chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I just want to thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story. The people that you created in this story were the kind that you could really like and really hate. And that to me is what a really good storyteller dose. So
Thanks Again.
JG chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I just want to thank you for all the cavities i got from reading this chapter.
MJ chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow... i'm in love with this story :)
Wonderful story :D
ebonyedlove chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Can't sign in but I eNt you to know that read your first story on the xena site and read the second part today. I hope you write a part three
lloyd1191 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Great story. It is good to read easy going and happy stories. It had it's sour spots, but it turned out for the best. I missed the "mature" stuff though. Anyways, hope to read more of your stories. Good luck.
Greek Chorus chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Loved this sequel to Please Baby. Really enjoyed seeing how Gus' and Jayce's relationship has progressed and how their family has grown. Octie was adorable! I hope to see these endearing characters in another story sometime in the future. Thanks for another great read!
Blair Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
An enjoyable sequel, I think you developed all the characters rather nicely here, and had just the right amount of things happening to make the story interesting. Looking forward to your next work!
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »