Reviews for Resolutions
Eliza Fawkes chapter 16 . 2/19
I hate Orson with a passion, I can't stop myself from growling in anger whenever I see his name on my screen. Lol. Oh, Hayden :( I hope that was a one-off with the drugs, I really don't want everything to just go downhill, and lose his kids :( Hayden needs to go talk to Damien, he can figure out the lies! God, I can't wait for the next chapter!
spcecse7 chapter 16 . 2/17
Omg seriously *on hands and knees begging* pleeeeaaasssseee tell me something bad happens to Orson reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy soon. I can't stand that guy grrrr but otherwise great chapter : )
spcecse7 chapter 15 . 2/11
Omg please update soon I can't believe all this is happening grrrrr I'm sry but I hate Orson and Damien and hope something HORRIBLE happens to them VERY soon.
Eliza Fawkes chapter 15 . 2/11
Ahhhhhhh my gawd! Soooooo happy you finally posted up! It was quite funny actually when I saw this in my email inbox, I opened it and I was reading the summary, and I was thinking, "Oh, my God, what is this? It sounds familiar... I'm sure I know..." and then the light bulb went off in my head, and I was like "YAAAAY! At laaaaaast!" Lol, anyway, so happy you updated, but so sad about the end of this chapter :( Oh, Jonah, he's caught up in a bit of bind! Hope it all gets figured out!
raytondaite chapter 15 . 2/10
New chapter, yay! Gonna reread this from the beginning so I'm refreshed and ready for the next update :3
Dorchise chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I like this story!
enblack chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
this is really intriguing. i am really curious as to what will happen now with everything going down. i like the characters too.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
:D surprised! Very surprised! Cute chapter with Haynah!(Hayden and Jonah)and I'm shocked with Damien! Update when u can. I read how you're without internet :( and the school work! Ugh. Good luck! :) I'm always here to review and wait for another chapter! 3
alexisrenee chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Oh god. That sucks.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I. Hate. Orson.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
:( frowney face* points at your ending note* ugh. But thank u for updating! Woohz! I hate Orson. Or whatever his name is. . update soon!
meeeee chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Ahem. U have a...interesting life...buuuut update soon and add more details about your life and Hayden!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Awesome chapter! Kenny's funny when he's drunk XD

Oh noess! Damn exes appearing and creating tension! D
Astir-Lewis chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
...OMG! I love this story. Honestly, I'd been avoiding it for quite some time though, but seeing as I was kind of bored, I felt like, "Hey, I might as well read it"...and God was I an idiot for avoiding it. It's written VERY WELL, I love Hadyen and Jonah...so much. I think my only problem is sometimes the spacing, especially with dialogue, confuses me (but maybe it's just me, I don't know). But besides that, smiles all around :) :) :) :) :) (see?)
alexisrenee chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Ooooooh. I can't wait to find out more about this Orson dude. Sounds like a total douchebag to me.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »