Reviews for Resolutions
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 18 . 7/17
Really enjoyed this hope we get a quick update!
Beaaaaaa chapter 18 . 7/16
Whhaaaaa! nooooo, i want moreee! :( Fuck Hayden, I dont want Jonah to get back with least not straight away. The fucker didnt believe Jonah AND slept(/almost slept) with that other bigger fucker. Dgj,fgn,cfyi... Aha yeah. Love your story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16
I'm really glad Jonah decided to move on from Hayden. He deserves so much better, and I would have had no respect for him if he had acted like a lovesick fool, pining for a man who has no self-respect.

I really look forward to the next chapter.
Carly chapter 17 . 7/5
Just read your story. Very much enjoying it! I hope you get a chance to continue with this story!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 17 . 7/4
Omg I'm so happy you're back! I had to read through the story again though so I remembered what happened. But I'm so happy and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2015
is there any more
Eliza Fawkes chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
I hate Orson with a passion, I can't stop myself from growling in anger whenever I see his name on my screen. Lol. Oh, Hayden :( I hope that was a one-off with the drugs, I really don't want everything to just go downhill, and lose his kids :( Hayden needs to go talk to Damien, he can figure out the lies! God, I can't wait for the next chapter!
spcecse7 chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Omg seriously *on hands and knees begging* pleeeeaaasssseee tell me something bad happens to Orson reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy soon. I can't stand that guy grrrr but otherwise great chapter : )
spcecse7 chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Omg please update soon I can't believe all this is happening grrrrr I'm sry but I hate Orson and Damien and hope something HORRIBLE happens to them VERY soon.
Eliza Fawkes chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Ahhhhhhh my gawd! Soooooo happy you finally posted up! It was quite funny actually when I saw this in my email inbox, I opened it and I was reading the summary, and I was thinking, "Oh, my God, what is this? It sounds familiar... I'm sure I know..." and then the light bulb went off in my head, and I was like "YAAAAY! At laaaaaast!" Lol, anyway, so happy you updated, but so sad about the end of this chapter :( Oh, Jonah, he's caught up in a bit of bind! Hope it all gets figured out!
raytondaite chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
New chapter, yay! Gonna reread this from the beginning so I'm refreshed and ready for the next update :3
Dorchise chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I like this story!
enblack chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
this is really intriguing. i am really curious as to what will happen now with everything going down. i like the characters too.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
:D surprised! Very surprised! Cute chapter with Haynah!(Hayden and Jonah)and I'm shocked with Damien! Update when u can. I read how you're without internet :( and the school work! Ugh. Good luck! :) I'm always here to review and wait for another chapter!~ 3
alexisrenee chapter 13 . 3/15/2012