Reviews for Resolutions
alexisrenee chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Oh god. That sucks.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I. Hate. Orson.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
:( frowney face* points at your ending note* ugh. But thank u for updating! Woohz! I hate Orson. Or whatever his name is. . update soon!
meeeee chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Ahem. U have a...interesting life...buuuut update soon and add more details about your life and Hayden!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Awesome chapter! Kenny's funny when he's drunk XD

Oh noess! Damn exes appearing and creating tension! D
Astir-Lewis chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
...OMG! I love this story. Honestly, I'd been avoiding it for quite some time though, but seeing as I was kind of bored, I felt like, "Hey, I might as well read it"...and God was I an idiot for avoiding it. It's written VERY WELL, I love Hadyen and Jonah...so much. I think my only problem is sometimes the spacing, especially with dialogue, confuses me (but maybe it's just me, I don't know). But besides that, smiles all around :) :) :) :) :) (see?)
alexisrenee chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Ooooooh. I can't wait to find out more about this Orson dude. Sounds like a total douchebag to me.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
yay
Anon chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
That last line was ominous... Now you have me restlessly waiting in dread/ hope (that it isn't as bad as it sounds) for the next chapter. I'm kind of disappointed at Grayson for walking in when he did :). And, if it were me in Jonah's situation, I would've reacted the same way to Kitch and Zee (except possibly not destroying the eggs). Anyway, hope that your hand situation is better soon, and thanks for another quick chapter!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Ahem. Well. *HARDCORE METAL VOICE: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!-* I LOOOOOVE YOU! :D that was awesome. I love how their relationship is blossoming! Oooh can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon and thanks for your update! Hope that hand feels better!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Yay! I'm so glad they've worked it out now!
walnutsalmonds chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Ugh, Kitch should go crawl in a hole and die. I hope Zee doesn't take him back, because what he did is unforgivable.
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Great story so far, can't wait to read more! :)
Jane chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for the quick update! I'm impressed you've decided to go with old school techniques :). It's sweet how close Jonah and Zee are, and I'm glad Kitch is trying to redeem himself, though I'm not sure if he should be forgiven. Looking forward to Hayden (possibly) being in the next chapter!
meeeeeeeeeetheworldoflove chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Awesome update! I looooove u! Keep these quick updates going please? Ahhh. Can't wait for more Hayden
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »