Reviews for Resolutions
jessicas favorite stories chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
yay
Anon chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
That last line was ominous... Now you have me restlessly waiting in dread/ hope (that it isn't as bad as it sounds) for the next chapter. I'm kind of disappointed at Grayson for walking in when he did :). And, if it were me in Jonah's situation, I would've reacted the same way to Kitch and Zee (except possibly not destroying the eggs). Anyway, hope that your hand situation is better soon, and thanks for another quick chapter!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Ahem. Well. *HARDCORE METAL VOICE: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!-* I LOOOOOVE YOU! :D that was awesome. I love how their relationship is blossoming! Oooh can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon and thanks for your update! Hope that hand feels better!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Yay! I'm so glad they've worked it out now!
walnutsalmonds chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Ugh, Kitch should go crawl in a hole and die. I hope Zee doesn't take him back, because what he did is unforgivable.
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Great story so far, can't wait to read more! :)
Jane chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for the quick update! I'm impressed you've decided to go with old school techniques :). It's sweet how close Jonah and Zee are, and I'm glad Kitch is trying to redeem himself, though I'm not sure if he should be forgiven. Looking forward to Hayden (possibly) being in the next chapter!
meeeeeeeeeetheworldoflove chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Awesome update! I looooove u! Keep these quick updates going please? Ahhh. Can't wait for more Hayden
Assembly-of-Flaming-Teens chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Okie, so I didn't get to review last time because I was on my phone reading it but I did get to alert it so that made me happy. Anywhozzle, I love the story, I'm so glad Hayden got clean even though Jonah needs to get himself together because he keeps hurting Hayden and it's heartbreaking! Anyway, love the story and can't wait for a new chapter!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Imma DIE IF U DONT UPDATE SOOOOON! please? This is getting more intrigued chapter after chapter! Update soon!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Awwww, that was sweet :). It's clear Hayden is highly emotionally sophisticated, though I do sympathize with Jonah... Thank you for the quick update, & looking forward to more!
walnutsalmonds chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
They literally kissed and made up. But I guess there wasn't too much making up since at the end they didn't leave on the best of terms. I'm not quite sure where they're at now.

And maybe it's because the story is in Jonah's POV, but I was never really sure that Hayden liked him in *that* way. Of course we know now, but before it wasn't too apparent. I wonder if Hayden would have ever made a move, if Jonah hadn't done so first.

Thanks for the update. :)
alexisrenee chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Oooooh la la!

I am LOVING this story!
Anon chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Well, I have to admit, I didn't see the punch coming... I guess panic brings out the worst in people? Considering how sweet Hayden is though, I'm confident they can get over that (hopefully). I'm hoping to meet Hayden's kids soon, and also wondering if Jonah will be working to promote the band (not to be demanding :))...

Thank you for the updates lately!
Fainting In Coils chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Yes, Jonah. Because nothing says "make things right" like punching a guy in the face, you IDIOT.

I need more of this story ASAP. I'm sending you energetic, word-loving vibes that you need to pick up on so you can write more, and then I can read more.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »