Reviews for Resolutions
Fainting In Coils chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Yes, Jonah. Because nothing says "make things right" like punching a guy in the face, you IDIOT.

I need more of this story ASAP. I'm sending you energetic, word-loving vibes that you need to pick up on so you can write more, and then I can read more.
Fainting In Coils chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I'm kinda worried for Zee now. And Kitch, for that matter. I'm wondering how Zee caught anything if they'd never messed around without condoms before, but I suppose that if they had oral without condoms, that could do it, maybe? I mean, I know the chances of contracting AIDS from a blow job are, like, tiny. But if Zee had an open sore in his mouth or something... Agh, I dunno, I guess I'll just have to wait it out 'til I get more details, huh.

Jonah and Jeff's little encounter made me giggle.

Poor little Jonah, his mind all full of thoughts that make his girlfriend glare at him. Oh, wait, what's that? If he'd dumped her by now this wouldn't be an issue? And if he'd dumped her by now, she wouldn't have had the chance to call Zee a faggot? Ah, yes, point taken. At least he makes up for it immediately after, more or less.

Honestly, though. Poor Zee, and poor Jonah. I hope things get better for them. Or at least a bit worked out. I don't know, I'm just glad there's still one more chapter posted left for me to read.
Fainting In Coils chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
See, now, Jonah? THAT type of behavior, immediately upon entering someone's house for the first time, is EXACTLY why I could never have a roommate I didn't know first, or hire a maid (assuming I could afford one), or anything like that. NOSINESS. But it's also realistic, and says a lot about him as a person, so I wholeheartedly approve. (Please note that if this was an anime, he'd have had an immediate, gushing nosebleed upon finding those condoms. Just saying, is all.)

"Silver fox" is one of my favorite labels for a man, ever. Mmm, Anderson Cooper. Yup.

I almost bought Snatch yesterday, put it back 'cause I wasn't sure if it was any good, and now I'm kind of regretting it.

I'm infinitely pleased that they actually sat around and had a "movies Jonah needs to watch" marathon. It makes my soul smile.

""Hayden says your his bands manager."" Should be "you're" and "band's". Having two typos back-to-back like that is noticeable and a bit jarring-no big deal, of course, just thought I'd point them out.

Greg's a huge jerk. One useful to the furthering of plot points, but a jerk all the same. Not a fan at all.

I'm so, so, so glad that the next chapter's been posted by the time I got to this point, or I'd be having a heart-attack over Zee's cliff-hanger there at the end.
Fainting In Coils chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I liked this chapter more than I probably should have, though I do still wish that Jonah would stop being a pansy and dump his girlfriend.

I'd also like to point out that "You want pizza? We can head back to mine and drink beer and watch gangster films to reclaim our masculinity." is one of the funniest lines I've read in ages, and it made me snort water out of my nose laughing.
Fainting In Coils chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I'm so glad that Jeff put Jonah in his place: someone certainly needed to! The other boys in the band are going to be quite interesting. I especially approve of the scarification: I don't know how realistic it is for one person to have that many (intentional) scars at such a young age, largely because of money concerns and the relative difficulty of finding someone to make them as opposed to, say, a normal tattoo artist... But I really like the idea anyways. On top of his looks, I hope Damien is as snarky and wonderful a character as my brain has immediately decided he will be.

And since he got mentioned this chapter, I was reminded that I hope I get to see more of Zee soon. He amused me.
Fainting In Coils chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
So much exposition/background about Hayden, all in one chunk like that, was probably a bit much, but I'm glad to know more about him now. I hope that Jonah manages to get him some proper help.

"Exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed and drifted off into the most interrupted sleep I'd had in a long time." Did you mean to say 'interrupted'? Granted, it would make sense. After all, a man stressing out about his kids, quitting drugs, new direction with his band, etc. is going to be edgy, which would interrupt his sleep. But something about the phrasing has a positive tone to it, which doesn't quite fit. Anyways, maybe I'm just being weird in getting bothered by it. I have no idea.
Fainting In Coils chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Jonah's a bit of a jerk, and Hayden is quite interesting. I think I'm going to have fun with watching these two...
Fainting In Coils chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ba ha ha. It usually annoys me when characters faint in stories-about half the time or more it's completely unrealistic-but this cracked me up to no end so I'm good with it.

Nice voice to the narrator so far, gonna enjoy reading the next chapter.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Oooooooh

You need to update! A.S.A.P! :) I love this alot!
walnutsalmonds chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I can't believe Jonah punched Hayden. D: What a mess. I can't imagine what their relationship will be like after this. Will they avoid each other like the plague or will they seek each other out to apologize? I'm so curious.

Thank you for the update. I really like this story. :)
TheWorldOfLove chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I'm obsessing over this story! Its so good! Update soon! I recommend you post this on Wattpad and I'll help you get the views you deserve! This is...awesome.
calamity jane chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Poor Zee, hopefully things will start to get better for him soon!

Good scene between Jonah & AMie, and it was about time he opened his mouth and was honest with her for a change.

BTW I luvd the pizza/movie scene between Hayden and Jonah last chap, but man that brother Greg has got to go, what a jerk.

Looking forward to reading more!
walnutsalmonds chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Jonah can do a hell of a lot better than that c*nt. Good riddance. Jonah will feel the sweet taste of freedom after a good cry.

And how horrifying for Zee. Kitch should be dragged out and shot. What a monster. Was he even getting treatment for it? Because the meds should have made it harder for the disease to transfer over to someone else.

Actually, this brings up the problem with Hayden. He's a recovering drug addict that has had unprotected sex with strangers after his concerts. He is bound to have some kind of STI. It would be a miracle if he didn't. Jonah better demand that Hayden be tested before they do anything (which will be far off in the future since neither are acknowledging that they may be gay).
calamity jane chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
This is a really good story so far, with interesting characters. I like the way Jonah & Hayden's relationship is slowly developing. I can't wait til Jonah meets Hayden's kids, it should be fun!

Keep up the good work!