Reviews for Resolutions
TheWorldOfLove chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Imma DIE IF U DONT UPDATE SOOOOON! please? This is getting more intrigued chapter after chapter! Update soon!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Awwww, that was sweet :). It's clear Hayden is highly emotionally sophisticated, though I do sympathize with Jonah... Thank you for the quick update, & looking forward to more!
walnutsalmonds chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
They literally kissed and made up. But I guess there wasn't too much making up since at the end they didn't leave on the best of terms. I'm not quite sure where they're at now.

And maybe it's because the story is in Jonah's POV, but I was never really sure that Hayden liked him in *that* way. Of course we know now, but before it wasn't too apparent. I wonder if Hayden would have ever made a move, if Jonah hadn't done so first.

Thanks for the update. :)
alexisrenee chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Oooooh la la~!

I am LOVING this story!
Anon chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Well, I have to admit, I didn't see the punch coming... I guess panic brings out the worst in people? Considering how sweet Hayden is though, I'm confident they can get over that (hopefully). I'm hoping to meet Hayden's kids soon, and also wondering if Jonah will be working to promote the band (not to be demanding :))...

Thank you for the updates lately!
Fainting In Coils chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Yes, Jonah. Because nothing says "make things right" like punching a guy in the face, you IDIOT.

I need more of this story ASAP. I'm sending you energetic, word-loving vibes that you need to pick up on so you can write more, and then I can read more.
Fainting In Coils chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I'm kinda worried for Zee now. And Kitch, for that matter. I'm wondering how Zee caught anything if they'd never messed around without condoms before, but I suppose that if they had oral without condoms, that could do it, maybe? I mean, I know the chances of contracting AIDS from a blow job are, like, tiny. But if Zee had an open sore in his mouth or something... Agh, I dunno, I guess I'll just have to wait it out 'til I get more details, huh.

Jonah and Jeff's little encounter made me giggle.

Poor little Jonah, his mind all full of thoughts that make his girlfriend glare at him. Oh, wait, what's that? If he'd dumped her by now this wouldn't be an issue? And if he'd dumped her by now, she wouldn't have had the chance to call Zee a faggot? Ah, yes, point taken. At least he makes up for it immediately after, more or less.

Honestly, though. Poor Zee, and poor Jonah. I hope things get better for them. Or at least a bit worked out. I don't know, I'm just glad there's still one more chapter posted left for me to read.
Fainting In Coils chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
See, now, Jonah? THAT type of behavior, immediately upon entering someone's house for the first time, is EXACTLY why I could never have a roommate I didn't know first, or hire a maid (assuming I could afford one), or anything like that. NOSINESS. But it's also realistic, and says a lot about him as a person, so I wholeheartedly approve. (Please note that if this was an anime, he'd have had an immediate, gushing nosebleed upon finding those condoms. Just saying, is all.)

"Silver fox" is one of my favorite labels for a man, ever. Mmm, Anderson Cooper. Yup.

I almost bought Snatch yesterday, put it back 'cause I wasn't sure if it was any good, and now I'm kind of regretting it.

I'm infinitely pleased that they actually sat around and had a "movies Jonah needs to watch" marathon. It makes my soul smile.

""Hayden says your his bands manager."" Should be "you're" and "band's". Having two typos back-to-back like that is noticeable and a bit jarring-no big deal, of course, just thought I'd point them out.

Greg's a huge jerk. One useful to the furthering of plot points, but a jerk all the same. Not a fan at all.

I'm so, so, so glad that the next chapter's been posted by the time I got to this point, or I'd be having a heart-attack over Zee's cliff-hanger there at the end.
Fainting In Coils chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I liked this chapter more than I probably should have, though I do still wish that Jonah would stop being a pansy and dump his girlfriend.

I'd also like to point out that "You want pizza? We can head back to mine and drink beer and watch gangster films to reclaim our masculinity." is one of the funniest lines I've read in ages, and it made me snort water out of my nose laughing.
Fainting In Coils chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I'm so glad that Jeff put Jonah in his place: someone certainly needed to! The other boys in the band are going to be quite interesting. I especially approve of the scarification: I don't know how realistic it is for one person to have that many (intentional) scars at such a young age, largely because of money concerns and the relative difficulty of finding someone to make them as opposed to, say, a normal tattoo artist... But I really like the idea anyways. On top of his looks, I hope Damien is as snarky and wonderful a character as my brain has immediately decided he will be.

And since he got mentioned this chapter, I was reminded that I hope I get to see more of Zee soon. He amused me.
Fainting In Coils chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
So much exposition/background about Hayden, all in one chunk like that, was probably a bit much, but I'm glad to know more about him now. I hope that Jonah manages to get him some proper help.

"Exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed and drifted off into the most interrupted sleep I'd had in a long time." Did you mean to say 'interrupted'? Granted, it would make sense. After all, a man stressing out about his kids, quitting drugs, new direction with his band, etc. is going to be edgy, which would interrupt his sleep. But something about the phrasing has a positive tone to it, which doesn't quite fit. Anyways, maybe I'm just being weird in getting bothered by it. I have no idea.
Fainting In Coils chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Jonah's a bit of a jerk, and Hayden is quite interesting. I think I'm going to have fun with watching these two...
Fainting In Coils chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ba ha ha. It usually annoys me when characters faint in stories-about half the time or more it's completely unrealistic-but this cracked me up to no end so I'm good with it.

Nice voice to the narrator so far, gonna enjoy reading the next chapter.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 8 . 2/18/2012

You need to update! A.S.A.P! :) I love this alot!
walnutsalmonds chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I can't believe Jonah punched Hayden. D: What a mess. I can't imagine what their relationship will be like after this. Will they avoid each other like the plague or will they seek each other out to apologize? I'm so curious.

Thank you for the update. I really like this story. :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »