Reviews for Resolutions
TheWorldOfLove chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I'm obsessing over this story! Its so good! Update soon! I recommend you post this on Wattpad and I'll help you get the views you deserve! This is...awesome.
calamity jane chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Poor Zee, hopefully things will start to get better for him soon!

Good scene between Jonah & AMie, and it was about time he opened his mouth and was honest with her for a change.

BTW I luvd the pizza/movie scene between Hayden and Jonah last chap, but man that brother Greg has got to go, what a jerk.

Looking forward to reading more!
walnutsalmonds chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Jonah can do a hell of a lot better than that c*nt. Good riddance. Jonah will feel the sweet taste of freedom after a good cry.

And how horrifying for Zee. Kitch should be dragged out and shot. What a monster. Was he even getting treatment for it? Because the meds should have made it harder for the disease to transfer over to someone else.

Actually, this brings up the problem with Hayden. He's a recovering drug addict that has had unprotected sex with strangers after his concerts. He is bound to have some kind of STI. It would be a miracle if he didn't. Jonah better demand that Hayden be tested before they do anything (which will be far off in the future since neither are acknowledging that they may be gay).
calamity jane chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
This is a really good story so far, with interesting characters. I like the way Jonah & Hayden's relationship is slowly developing. I can't wait til Jonah meets Hayden's kids, it should be fun!

Keep up the good work!
kaiesthai chapter 5 . 12/6/2011

Seriously, you're great, and I love these characters. WRITE MORE uwu
hazel chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
more! write more why did you stop?
sick at heart chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
This is a cute story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anon chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Awwww, that was sweeet - didn't think Jonah had it in him :D. These characters are awesome, and I'm kinda desperate to read more (no pressure :P). Glad you persevered through the hassle in order to upload this!
Anon1 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Wow, I was so glad to see this updated! I'm not particularly skilled at writing reviews, but I'm attempting it, as I think this story deserves a lot more. I think you're doing a really good job of developing your characters and making them likeable/sympathetic... Thanks for posting, and I hope to read more soon! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Good story so far! The characters are really interesting, and the scenario too... Looking forward to reading more!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
NEXT CHAPTER. Totally loving it as you can see :)
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Love the story so far! I didn't see any mistakes, so your lazy eyes are free from blame today, :P. I like the character, and am looking forward to see what you do with him. Update when you can!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Next chapter pllllleeeease! This is good and interesting.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4