Reviews for Tokyo Crime War
Multiverse chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
To us, the short prologue was totally well done. You have enough info to set the story and setting up, but not to much as to get the reader WANTING to find out more. Thats exactly the way your supposed to start a story. Not drown the reader in Exposition in the first chapter, but give them little tastes and build up to the good stuff. Great job!
norekon chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Nice chase. :D I really enjoyed the part. :)

... OO OmyFTW. Who the hell did that to the poor kid? :(

He will be killed! XD lol. Kidding.

Keep up the good work, though. :) nrkchan supports you! :D
Enderqueen Shado chapter 4 . 8/1/2011

Second: is so totally awesomfied :D :D :D
Enderqueen Shado chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Freedom fighters YAY!

Yeah, thats all i have to say. X3
Lago chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It's an interesting concept, but it's a little too short. I know that this is only you setting up the plot for your story, but normally you should actually work an actual story into it.

Tell us more about Black Orochi and what he did to take over the story. Tell us a little more about our characters. You could have at the very least given us some interaction with our characters, or even just one of our characters. It just leaves a lot more to be desired.

Your spelling and grammar is overall good, except that last sentence. That just sounds a little strange. 'Little did these three know that they would become important figures in history' sounds a lot better.