Reviews for Faker
PandaLova218 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really like it... But she is a big bitch to Alan poor guy :( ;)
swamp13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
loveee thiss ((:
nuthinbutdahtruth chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
/B careful Ash da past ALWAYS cums bak 2 bite u on da ass/

I lol'd.

/I was trying to convince Penny that she's still looks pathetic no matter how much gunk she puts on her fugly face./

/my icy blue eyes./

I lol'd.

/you get tired of cuddling... Not even touching each other. / I would like to show him how much I feel like doing, but I'm not really a fan of PDA, no matter how much I enjoy it. / The truth is, is that I don't exactly put out as much as the rumours say I do./

I lol'd.

/ I'm a girl, yes, sure it's normal if your boyfriend gives you butterflies in the stomach, but I'm Ashley Coppins. I shouldn't be exposed to those feelings. / When he was done sucking my face (that dude sure knows how to make a girl wobble on her knees)/

I lol'd.

/I'm a fake blonde, with a natural C-cup, great body, rich parents, and snotty attitude.../

I lol'd.

/"I know you're just gonna say that I'm crazy. And I know that it's only been two months, but in those two months I have realized that maybe you're not the dumb blonde that I thought you were at first. You're much more than that Ash. More. You're smart, even though you act dumb just for show; you're kind, I know you go to the elderly home to volunteer every weekend; you're beautiful, even without all your make-up on; you're hard-working, you don't depend on your parents' money for anything, you work for yourself. I love everything about you Ashley. Absolutely everything. And I know that you might think that—."/

I LOL'D.