Reviews for Temperamental
Neuravinci chapter 49 . 4/19/2012
That is such an interesting twist with the Midas touch! :)

And I like the end where he is almost saying that Alissa means more to him than the amulet's abilities. Makes you wonder what he will do to protect her.

But I have to wonder how she ended up in that house. Could it be that it has something to do with the amulet? Just as the amulet captures her attention, so too does the house capture her in a literal way. And this chapter reinforces the reminder that Ben is really there to take the Others to another place or sometihng and yet he chose not to do so to Alissa. I wonder why he ad to hex the amulet in the first place and if that is the way he takes the Others away.

Please update soon-this chapter is most intriguing and raises more questions than answers.
Neuravinci chapter 48 . 4/10/2012
woah i dod NOT see all this coming!
Neuravinci chapter 47 . 4/6/2012
Oh gosh you're killing me just tell me what happened to her!
Neuravinci chapter 46 . 3/24/2012
Oh my goodnesssss...everything is starting to snowball! I'msoooo excited!
katmama chapter 45 . 3/22/2012
This is awesome! There is finally a chance for Alyssa to get some answers-at least if he tells the truth. Who knows what he may need to hide.
Neuravinci chapter 45 . 3/21/2012
Good capture of the emotions and desperation/frustration.

I can really empathize with her, which is great to do when reading.

I don't like how Ben seems to be colder now; I mean, he is a demon, yes, but he seemed nicer before, and I know it's because he's going through a lot, but now I wonder if he's trying to harden his heart against her and maybe give her up to someone. I'm so suspicious now...
Tizbd chapter 45 . 3/19/2012
At the very beginning of this fic I had no idea what it was about or where it was going. And then I got hooked. I read the whole thing yesterday when I discovered, which caused me to put off sleep for a few hours. The idea is great. I actually think you can make a book out of this. Oh, yeah... and you had me crying for 5 chapters straight with Alissa and Ben's angst. Good Job. Hope to see you posting soon.
Neuravinci chapter 44 . 3/9/2012
Yes! Finally, a long-awaited breakthrough! We're making progress here!

But now the questions rise up in a fury:

so she's hasn't been dead for too long, as least her brother is still alive and I can't help picturing him as youngish so unless they are ridiculously different in age, that means she must not have been dead for decades or centuries like I was originally thinking.

How did Ben find her brother?

What can her brother help with? and how does her brother owe money?

Will he recognize her? did he have her killed? I mean, there are barbed wire scratches around her wrists/ankles, and maybe she did it to herself, but probably not. and her brother would have to know something about it! oh goodness, don't leave me hanging for too long. Forget about all your other stories and just work on this one. Please?
Neuravinci chapter 43 . 2/26/2012
but he barely told her anything!

goodness, Ben seemed so much more innocent before...but now, hmmmm
Neuravinci chapter 42 . 2/25/2012
You need to update this story more often! I just love it so much!
Neuravinci chapter 41 . 2/18/2012
It seems like Sender took Ben but I feel like that since he's dealing with Red, he would have taken Ryland. HOwever, Ben is a demon with interesting occupation so maybe not...

Please update soon!
Neuravinci chapter 40 . 12/20/2011
You need to start working on this story! and soon! I need to find out what's going to happen!
Neuravinci chapter 37 . 12/20/2011
You flesh out (er, maybe 'flesh' is not the term since she's a ghost, but...) your characters so well-one can actually empathize with your characters while simultanesouly feel driven by the plot. This is not something that is easy to do :)
Natalie Field chapter 40 . 12/7/2011
Oh man. What a cliff hanger. Fun story you're writing here. Can't wait for the next chapter! _
xxRivaxx chapter 40 . 12/6/2011