Reviews for Temperamental
languor chapter 39 . 11/6/2011
Thanks for the update, and great job with the character development!
xxRivaxx chapter 39 . 11/4/2011
thanks for the update very short though but please update again soon
languor chapter 38 . 10/27/2011
This is a great story, I'm really glad I came across it! It's a slower paced story but it's consistent and the characters really shine! Can't wait for the next update!
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 38 . 10/24/2011
YOU WATCH BLEACH?

Do you like Ichiruki? Or do you like ichihime?

OR THE BEST OPTION ULQUIHIME! xD :3

Awwww...poor Alissa.

I feel kinda bad.

I wish we could know something about what's going on with Ben and Alissa though. Especailly their past, but it's the mystery that makes it interestting as well. So I'll wait :]
Neuravinci chapter 33 . 9/3/2011
Too short of a chapter!
Neuravinci chapter 30 . 8/15/2011
Yesssss! New chapter!
Choukou chapter 29 . 8/11/2011
hmm, I already don't like Red. I know she's supposed to be like that, but I smell trouble!
Neuravinci chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
Actually, I thought this chapter was rather short!
Neuravinci chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
I love how as your story moves on, the plot becomes more twisted and intricate. Some stories lose their zest over time, but yours seem to increase.
kompletely-kaley chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
i LOVE this story! its sooooo great! you write really, really, well! please update soon! :D
Choukou chapter 24 . 7/28/2011
Hmm, a very quick update. Thanks for clearing up my confusion :) Since Alissa is becoming less and less like a ghost, does this mean she'll turn into something else or disappear altogether? Just speculating..

Just one error that I saw:

"The shapeshifter got the pointer after a moment, and he winced."

I think you meant "point", not "pointer".
Choukou chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
Wait, back up. How can Ryland touch he arm I thought it was hoodoo voodoo, writer's ceative license that allowed Ben to be able to kiss he, but Ryland? Explain please :)
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
I understand where you came from Ben.

But..

Wrong move, very WRONG move :)
Alicia Henmer chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Awww poor alissa :( I hope that she gets her happy ending and that ryland will smarten up a bit.. looking forward to the mexy chapter!
Vampireacademyrox chapter 19 . 7/23/2011