Reviews for this ain't poetry
Midnight voices chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Your writing speaks to me off the page - I want that so badly, even though it's stupid
Midnight voices chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow, just wow. The emotion in this is very believable
TheGlycoprotein chapter 39 . 9/24/2011
I've just sat here for the last 15 minutes and read every single one of these poems. And right now, I want to run into the bathroom, lock the door and just cry. Because I see so many similarities between these poems and one of my best friends... though I know she's messed up, I can't help but want to cry for her. I hope you're no longer in this kind of position. I've been there and it's a horrible place to be - if ever you need someone to listen (this sounds terrible, after all i'm just a girl on the internet) then drop me a message.

Anyway, the poetry. Thought provoking, inspiring, and horrifically beautiful. Makes me want to cry, scream with frustration, tear at every inch of myself. But in the view of such beauty, I can't.
sliverofsun chapter 33 . 8/1/2011
Maybe that's it. Whereas you I look at the sun and see a world on fire, you look up and see a silver rebirth. It is blinding, terrifying...beautiful.
sliverofsun chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i didn't want to cry :(
sliverofsun chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I threw all of my poetry away. It is dead, dry, and gone. Then again, so is she.

Haha.
i collect lullabies chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
It seems like the solutions to our problems only bring us more crap to deal with. I think that this is a very beautifully written poem, and it captivated me from the beginning, but at the same time it made me frown and it made my insides clench up. You are one of my favorite writers on Fictionpress. No, scratch that, you ARE my favorite writer on Fictionpress. You are bursting from the pores with talent that few people can even manage to fake (myself included), but I worry that you are destroying yourself. I know it's silly for a stranger to worry about another, but it concerns me that you are pouring so much energy into essentially shrinking yourself, physically and metaphorically, when someone as wonderfully talented as yourself should be doing nothing but growing. Please, please, eat the dinner your mother is making you. Keep the food in your stomach for a day, two days. You are excellent the way you are. You seem like a genuinely kind person, and no matter what you tell yourself, you are beautiful inside and out. Alright, I'm done being creepy and invasive now.

-Tabitha
a theoretic revolution chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
out of all the chapters i've read so far, this has got to be, hands-down, one of my favorites. (chapter 21 is also a growing favie - it's such an uplifter! - i'm definitely going to referance to that whenever I'M feeling down!)

- "so i leech away your passion, trying / to be you. because you are white-hot, / blinding fire burning my flesh, / leaving bright spots behind my eyes when i / close them to block you out."

the way you wrote that stanza and being synonymous to cold ... i can't think of anything else to say besides; twas that beautiful and stunning and awesome. lol. *wipes tear* :)
i collect lullabies chapter 21 . 7/21/2011
This gives me a lot of hope for myself because I relax to a lot of what you post, so if you can feel this way why can't I?

Anyway, this is beautiful.
i collect lullabies chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
This is very well written. I can definitely relate to it, especially the last paragraph. It seems like all I ever write about lately is my eating "issues."

You have a talent for writing the most honest things, things that most people don't want to talk about or admit.
sesame.seed.bagels chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
BEAUTIFUL.

I THINK YOU'RE MY FAVORITE.
fairydustillusion chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I love the "Stockholm Syndrome" idea. This is intense, raw but beautiful poetry.

Maybe it's just the voice, or the fact that we're in the 21st century, but can you try to not cuss? I have to admit, it adds to the ansgt though.
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
wow, that's so powerful. jolie laide. flawed, yet truly beautiful.
young and the reckless chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
the aliteration is wonderful and the message is strong.

i love the vulnerability of the last line.
young and the reckless chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
definitely rough and vulgar.

i enjoyed the disclaimer at the beginning.