Reviews for Nameless
TammyHybrid21 chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
WOW what a bully although I liked the possble match with Mel and Leanne. This is interesting and I hope that you continue. If possible could you maybe R&R one of my stories I kind of need some tips.
Ronixis chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Haha, I'm glad you enjoy the story! I'm updating as much as I can, with college and everything. Thanks for your patience!
Me chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! 8D
AllanHollow chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hey, just added this to the community! Yeah, after I PM'd you, I thought "Dur, just go to his profile!" So a bit of a blond moment on my part.

1st chapter & very intriguing!
Blackfur chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
This is such a weird story, but it's addictive, I can't stop reading it! Is the new scribe the girl from Malcolm's dreams? It would be very interesting to find out.
Ronixis chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Thank you! There's nothing I like more than feedback, especially when people enjoy what I write. I'll be sure to read and review your story as well!

I'll try to keep my updates consistent, PM me with any questions.

Also, you may have noticed the random q's in Owen's message. Those were akin to check boxes. Haha.

Keep on reading!
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
OOOH, great story and cool chapter! Very suspenseful :) It was interesting to read how drastically MC's dream changed. I was thinking, "OMG, what's going to happen now?" I half expected her to jump on him and choke him or something :O I'm also wondering about the decision Owen made. Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I just joined today, and am planning on uploading a story I'm working on that also involves a human experiment, but just so you know, I'm not copying you (I was quite surprised to find that someone else had uploaded a story on the topic). So far though, your story is going in a completely different direction from mine, so there shouldn't be any "likeness" problems;)
Ronixis chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
The letters in place of their names means something, but hopefully not what you think. I don't want you to guess it! I'm glad you're enjoying the story.
FishFlakes chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
MC... Malcolm... I just put that together...
Rach chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This sounds really cool. can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2