Reviews for Don't Tell Anybody You Saw me Naked
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I loved it! Great story and you must have put a ton of effort into making such a detailed story. It played like a movie in my head, that was awesome. Keep up the a amazing work and keep doing stories similar to this one ! You’re great at fiction stories. I give this a 5 star!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
Great story !
James chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Aw! This story was sweet. The beginning really made me hate those guys and I'm glad they got what they deserved. Larry and Lexie were amazing and I hope they remain friends forever. :)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Thanks Guest - I guess this is one of your 'write your own ending' endings - for me, I'm not sure where else to go with the story. I would like to think they at least remain friends because of their shared understanding and experience but who knows what else the future may hold for them. That's up to the reader to decide - I thought continuing the story from where I left it would be anticlimatic in some ways - the point of the story was the humiliation and realizations they learned together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I NEED MORE, THAT ENDING WAS A CLIFFHANGER FOR ME :(
phangkie chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
hey,
wanted to tell that your story was really really amazing . .after reading i felt that i should not give on life anymore and to be strong no matter what.
thank you so much for the story it was awesome
GamerJosh2611 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
That was a good story! :-)