Reviews for Limerence
AppleCrumble chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Great piece! Loved it :-D
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is a great piece, I like how it says fishes, I don't know why it just adds to the poem! I love acrostics! :-D
HI EHOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i bet you can figure out who this is by the time you finish reading this :D so basically im in ur school

and i was reading ur stories cause i was reading THE SIEGE'S stories and then i saw the thing where it was like CLICK HERE FOR BROTHERES STORIES

anyway so i read this one and does it have to do with ... that person. lololol

ok byeeeee ehooo! :DDDD
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
wow, this is pretty good poetry :) pls write more poems!
MichikoMochi chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
i like the ending ) and who is this? i could only guess the birdy one .
MichikoMochi chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
omg i think i know who this one is! D
MichikoMochi chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i can't guess who this is . which one is it? D or was it someone you didn't tell me about DX
The Siege chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Okay, I guess I get the angels and frowning thing, but when you write something that's out of the ordinary, shouldn't it at least have something to do with the original thing? (Wow that's confusing.) Like, the silver crying? What does crying have to do with silver? Do you get what I'm tryna say? Like, I kinda understand how angels should always be smiling or something, buuut the silver kinda stumped me...:DDD sounds mytersiously creepy. Excellent!
The Siege chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
TEEHEE GOODNESS THIS PERSON WAS SO NOT EVEN WORTH IT WELL I MEAN SHORTEST WASN'T REALLY WORTH IT EITHER (wait; you LOVED Shortest? My, my...:P)
The Siege chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I KNOW WHO THIS IS AS WELLLLL

Wait, so she PRETENDED to hate you? What happened on that alst day of school? Did she like hug you or something to show that she didn't really hate you? O_o
The Siege chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I KNOW WHO THIS IS XDDDDD hahaha
Fragile Things chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
my favorite was fishes, the tone and flow to it seemed a lot more romantic and i loved that you spelled out 'fishes' instead of a name or adjective. idk, it creates a pretty image. the piece also felt a lot less forced than the others though i liked when you said "since when did angels frown?" in narcissus. nice job.