Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
thecowonthebox chapter 8 . 8/31
I like Lucas and how he fight for his happiness.
I hope Colby will understand...
Thanks for the fast update.
bambi4real chapter 8 . 8/30
Okay Luke should be crowned Saint Luke! Colby was the most spoilt I have ever seen him in this ch. He is definitely aching for a spanking! Luke needs to pull off the kiddy gloves.
bambi4real chapter 7 . 8/30
Luke was perfect in this chapter and acted as expected. Colby was too cute for words can't wait to read the next. Completely get Luke's obsession with Colby now.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30
this story is so awesome. i can't even tell you how much i love it.
your lemons are amazing - SO HOT!
keep it up! :)
MirianRain chapter 8 . 8/30
Thank you for the update! Colby it's getting good in playing hard to get, I hope Lucas doesn't get tired of him. But he's so insane, I bet he won't. I'm loving this story, I love these characters.
Ash135 chapter 8 . 8/29
Awesome chapter!
So glad you updated!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29
Love Lucas so much too! He is so intense but its great. I want them to be together! What happens with his friend? I am dying to know!
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 8 . 8/29
Wish I had a Lucas in my life lol! Thanks for update, liking the long chapters! Lovin it more and more haha Cant wait for next chap! Hopefully a confrontation with Colby and his "friends". Gonna be intense!
Drowning Ninja chapter 8 . 8/29
Took me long enough to login... Sheesh but man that was super hot! Eeeeeee you know what I like so keep going! Love ya! lolby 4 eva
animegirl281 chapter 8 . 8/29
I love Lucas! I wish Colby would stop being a brat and just TAKE it LOL. But then he wouldn't be Colby and we wouldn't have all this delicious tension! Thanks for another great chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29
MY GOD! JUST MARRY THE FUCKER! LOLBY FOREVER!

Update soon, I'll be refreshing ;)
Starlette420 chapter 8 . 8/29
Oh my gosh THIS CHAPTER. AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH
This was so amazing. Im so glad colby is coming around. I love this couple so much. I cant wait to see them in an actual relationship. This is going to be SO good.
MirianRain chapter 7 . 8/29
I love your story! Lucas is so cute and psycho, just how I like them... Update soon pls!
thecowonthebox chapter 7 . 8/27
I think I need a cold shower ! That was so fucking HOT ! 'nod, nod'
Such a great chapter ! I loved it ! :) me little pervert ! lol
And of course I want more. But also, I want poor Luke to find true love. With Colby would be really amazing.
Those two are so funny and cute.
Thank you for the fast update !
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26
this is so good... wow. I love it so much. I really enjoyed the twist. I wonder if Lucas will confront Ashton and Tristen? he seems crazy enough. I was really laughing out loud and also the last chapter was so hot... perfection. I need more!
226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »