Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 9 . 9/30
Lol this chapter was sexy and hilarious all in the same way!
Roger Jaminson chapter 9 . 9/18
If this is smut-based garbage, then call me Oscar the Grouch 'cause I would not mind swimming in this stuff all day! Hehehe.

Something about people in denial that sparks something in me. Colby is totally into doing it with Lucas, but is he going to admit? Not soon enough. Do we mind? Not at all. Because the whole time I can be screaming at my phone, "JUST ADMIT IT! THAT COCK JAMMING AGAINST YOUR PROSTATE IS THE BEST THING EVER!" and "YOU KNOW YOU CAN TAKE IN DEEPER! YOU WERE DREAMING ABOUT LAST NIGHT!", which is very fun. Of course, that awesome "Fuck yeah I'm the baddest motherfucker around" feeling that Obama wishes he had is cool too when Lucas winning these battles, and I'm not the one with sexy Colby in my arms.

In moments like this, I somewhat wish I was a billionaire. Trillionaire ideally, but let's be realistic here. With that money, I would create an indoor glass house. Then, I would kidnap Lucas and Colby (My tons of gold and I will obviously escape criminal charges.) and put them in the glass house. And like Jesus, I would command them to on with their lives while I watch.

This couple is in my top five, man. I'm just... ugh, no words.

Lucas! Just ruin the boy! He won't mind! Hehehe. I'm getting too excited for those snippets where Lucas hints at a dark side. I'm so evil, and my mother wants me to have children. Hah! Poor kid.

Anyway, I can't wait for a (or the!) confrontation between Ashton and Lucas. And a horrible part of me wants Ashton to reveal he's into Colby, so Lucas can be totally insecure. I'm so excited that I'm depending on my autocorrect since my fingers are too jittery.
polar.amity chapter 9 . 9/17
I had forgotten why I liked your work so much. Now I remember. TMI warning: I find this easy to masturbate to. And the cuddling bits afterward appeal to my feminine nature. This was a sexy chapter, and a great place to break off. Good work.
polar.amity chapter 8 . 9/17
"This whole story just turned entirely into smut and's all Luke's fault." LOL I think I know exactly what you mean. I've had stories that started out as real stories, but then one of the characters was just way too sexual, and I'd had several pages of smut come out that I had to remove later-it wasn't me-it was the character's fault!
polar.amity chapter 7 . 9/17
Instant Review: Hot, but awkward.
"A/N...detail your thoughts to me." Umm, okay.
's inner thoughts while reading this chapter:
Oh, cool, the backstory-nice. Good continuity. Okay, taking an obviously drunk guy home, not the smartest move but he's hot, I get it. Sexy. Practical. Sexy again, good. More practicality, okay. "Outside his door, Lucas put the key in the lock-" Oh for fucks sake, just get to the fucking already! *skims* Fingering, okay, this is hot, this is good... Hm, lovey feelings? That's a little quick but okay... OMG that dirty talk is HOT- wait, a lot of lovey feelings. Okay, saying "I love you" to a drunk person you don't know but you're currently ass deep in is just weird. *skims* OMG that dirty talk, yesssss, hot, HOT! And done.
Joyce chapter 9 . 9/9
Love It!

Your story is great! It has the drama, the stubborn and soon to be mutual love, and the suspense of what's going to happen to the douchebag friends and more.

It's deff added to my favorite list/follow.
C A Leiko chapter 9 . 9/8
This story is just plain awesome. I missed it when it was first uploaded but I've got totally hooked on it. Lucas is so brilliantly intense, and the smut is actually beyond hot. Christ, it's perfection.
Hope your trip is treating you well!
polar.amity chapter 1 . 9/8
It's cool to see you're still around, Ms. Calico Trayce. This site is a bit washed up, but I still check in sometimes. Was glad to see you post. I'll check out the work when I can.
thecowonthebox chapter 9 . 9/7
You're really pretty good with the all smex scene. Very HOT. Colby doesn't stand a chance with Luke. :) I can't wait for the confrontation with the 'friends'.
Take care...
Drowning Ninja chapter 9 . 9/7
Haha oh my gosh so hot! I love it! The one thing that bugs me is the fact that Lucas calls Colby baby all the time but that's his character and it seems that Colby dislikes it as well haha. But anyways I love it and we're going to have a blast in Vegas! As always I love ya!
Starlette420 chapter 9 . 9/7
Yeeeeeeeeessssss. I love this man.
I really want another chapter from colby's POV though. I'd love to know what he's thinking during all this smut.
I still would love to see these two in a brat/top relationship. Which honestly it's pretty much exactly that already. But you know what i mean.
Enjoy vegas! I can wait somewhat patiently for the next chapter. :D
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 9/7
Colby seduces with insults. XD
Ash135 chapter 9 . 9/6
Loveddddddddddddd it! Super good!
Can't wait for more!
MalexisSwerve chapter 9 . 9/6
Oh my fuck. My third time reading this chapter... such a masterpiece

Update soon, I'll be refreshing ;)
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 9 . 9/6