Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 5 . 1/28
Poor colby. His friends are douches lol. Interesting story so far. Looking forward to next update.
KitsuneQueen chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
You ever gonna update? I love this story and was just wondering…
anonomousss chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Loveeee this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Hope you update soon!
Poppy Flower chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I just need to tell you that I love this story so far and I hope you continue to update!
deanna chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
i wanna read moooooore! :'-(
deanna chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
woa nice stuff
deianna chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
hi there,
exciting story. problem is i can picture all the vomit (bweeee)
i really wonder, what's going on? hope colby gets out of this weird friendship, dislike domination without LOTS of affection... such a romantic, me!
i really like stories wherein the characters have real personalities, not just black n white...
ok i can't wait to read more... :-P
Wicked witch Ayumi chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Woah, this story is so engaging and the characters seem very promising as well!
Are you going to continue this story? I hope you do because I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next! :)
Mcgde chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Ahhhh updaaateee
semantics chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
5 chapters went by so quickly! Very cute, but I'm sensing there is more to the 3 musketeers' friendship ;) Looking forward to more updates.
vara silverwing chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
This is such an amazing story! Please please please update soon hun! I love all the characters, they're perfect, and its so believable! I wish you luck on writing more, and know I Love you too! *not in a too creepy Way haha* .3
yeah chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I like ash/colby (i see something there or mybe im just crazy but w/e.). i mean in the end i wouldnt mind much who colby ended up with because i love this story a lot. All the characters are great, even tristan and ash.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
omgz... this is just SOMETHING else... but i LOVED it! i was too excited to see that you updated this story!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow. This is a really good story. i just don't know whether i love Colby or find him irritating. But i do know i love Lucas. Great story cant wait for the update :3
thecowonthebox chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I'm afraid of the worst ! But I can't stop reading !
Your story and writing are sooo good !
More please...