Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4
Holy shit that ending killed me. Im seriously giggling lolol
perfect.fluke chapter 12 . 11/14
great story. i was kinda hoping there would be closure on the whole drug thing. was also debating at one point if ashton had a thing for colby.
thanks for the great read!
perfect.fluke chapter 7 . 11/14
omgggg. i'm so glad you wrote lucas' point of view. my heart breakssss.
i can't wait to read more
ramblingrobin chapter 3 . 10/13
Gawd I love Lucas! Time to re-read this one! Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 8/7
Lmao I knew he was going to replace that car! Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 8/7
I soooooo want a spin-off. And this chapter was perfect. Xoxo Robin
DoNot3 chapter 12 . 2/5
Loved the story. Especially all the little plot twist.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Very good story - an !
Thanks for writing and sharing!
:D
serwaverider chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
D/S not really my thing, bullies and rape, meh.
serwaverider chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Lucas arrested, Colby in therapy.
SnugBugs chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Honestly, I think my favorite line out of this entire story was, "What the fuck, man? Go clean something and calm down." Like, honestly, I just can't stop imagining Lucas angrily cleaning the bathroom while grumbling obscenities under his breath. Anywho, I love this story, and I would just love to see more from Colby and Lucas and especially James and Ashton. Even though they have a story to themselves, their dynamic is my favorite from all your stories and I just want more lol
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Once again you've managed to get me addicted to a story and all its characters. I absolutely love Lucas and Colby so fucking much. This story pressed all my right buttons; the resisting bottom with spit fire addittude but with a insecure side, the hot and cold but sexy devoted top. I could go on forever. I've read a few of your works but this my dear, has owned my heart to fucking pieces. I look forward to any new stories that may be brewing in your head.

You're biggest fan,

Justina aka rainwater
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Chapter 7 review: fucking, hot damn, after reading this sex scene I will never be able to go back to mediocre ones again. Fuck I'm left speechless. Honestly, brav-fucking-o, I've been completely slayed by this chapter. Luke is so fucking cute I felt my heart skipping a beat!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Chapter 4 review: this chapter had me dying. Hoadley definitely made an impression on me, I like him.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Chapter three review. The end had me in stitches! Well played my dear.
337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »