Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31
Is this awesome piece of fic's abandoned?
Nooo wayyyy I had so much fun reading this...
TashaBelle chapter 5 . 5/18
Awwwww. I like this story so much it makes me so sad you haven't finished it. But what the fuck am I saying, I'm the biggest hypocrite ever-I suck at finishing shit.

I have a sort of guilty pleasure for these kinds of stories, so I like it for that reason. But I also enjoyed the other characters-even his shitty friends. And the Brit dude! Lol he was so on point. During the second chapter though, Colby and Lucas's interaction was so great. I kept on laughing because Lucas was so chill and smug about everything. I'd be mad too if I were Colby. Like, who takes a person who just vomited home and then fucks them! What! Clearly this Lucas dude is one sexy creeper. ;)

Did I ever mention that I love it when I find someone who can actually write? I was so pleasantly surprised by this. I am going to read more of your stuff soon. :) also following this shit anyway just in case.
TashaBelle chapter 1 . 5/17
So, of course I have to look at your stuff as well since you've reviewed me so much. ;) I really love this so far-Colby, I love, obviously. He's got that same kind of bitter mentality that Chase has, and I bet they'd have a good time over drinks just complaining about life haha. Colby's alcohol tolerance is, admittedly, adorable. And such a pushover! Poor thing. :( His friends suck ass. I also really enjoyed how well you mastered the misogynistic dude-bro bar talk, because that shit is ironically hard to pull off in a natural way. Super excited to see what goes down. :D
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 5/12
Nooooooo! Why? Why? Damn cliffhangers! I really wanted to see Tristan's reaction when he sees the video.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 4 . 5/12
Wow! This was actually hot. Aw man, Colby! Things were just starting to get good. Scaredy cat! You know you liked it.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 3 . 5/12
OMG! Ashton was Colby's first kiss? Whoa!
His friends can be total jerks and insensitive a holes sometimes. I don't blame him for acting like that with them.
Hahaha! The ending was hilarious! Lucas is really too much. lol

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 5/12
I like Lucas. Am I weird for that? I mean, he was actually pretty nice to Colby. Haha! Loved the ending. Gotta love Ashton's good sarcastic guess.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/12
Based on looks alone? I'd go for Tristan. I've always had a weakness for redheads.
OMG! Hahahaha! Colby confused someone else for Ashton?

Roger Jaminson chapter 3 . 4/7
Ahhhh. Dick up the ass. Good one. All I hope now is that Colby takes his prescription.
dulcee chapter 5 . 2/25
Video! Oh my.
Anyways, Lucas is cool, but he slightly scares me too- he's really intimidating and the way he acts is a bit... scary... idk, like... harsh?
Poor Colby - his petulance is quite adorable though. I cracked up at the "medical prescription" because yes, of course a dick in the ass will fix everything! :D
Anyways, I'll be waiting eagerly for an update- good luck!
writingright chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Update? pwease? *puppy eyes*
DreamPrisoner chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Please don't leave me like this! I love this story, and Lucas and Colby, there isn't a single thing about their characters I'd want any different. And I adore everything about this, if my eyes could sparkle they'd be like two headlights, that bright! And you're my favourite author on fiction press (and ) So, please, please, please continue this story or any of the others. Each one is just amazing and it's been so fun reading them all... Please! You're a genius.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
I literally read this every so often because it's so good! As a rom-com, it's captivating in the right way & your leads into the upcoming chapters are really well done. About the characters, colby has an endearing character. He's made to be realistic in his desires and doubts. The way you describe his eyes convey a sense that they are a window to his soul and reflect his true feelings. Lucas is definitely that sexy, manly guy, and has that way of causing anticipatory intimidation. The way he basically seduced Colby in the bathroom was really hot, and I think you should exploit that chemistry in further chapters. Have colby pressured to give in to his hesitant desire with the finesse of Lucas' persuasion.
Side thought: I have a feeling that Ashton likes colby... Anyway, Please update soon!
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Poor colby. His friends are douches lol. Interesting story so far. Looking forward to next update.
KitsuneQueen chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
You ever gonna update? I love this story and was just wondering…
179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »