Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
DoNot3 chapter 12 . 2/5
Loved the story. Especially all the little plot twist.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Very good story - an !
Thanks for writing and sharing!
:D
serwaverider chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
D/S not really my thing, bullies and rape, meh.
serwaverider chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Lucas arrested, Colby in therapy.
SnugBugs chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Honestly, I think my favorite line out of this entire story was, "What the fuck, man? Go clean something and calm down." Like, honestly, I just can't stop imagining Lucas angrily cleaning the bathroom while grumbling obscenities under his breath. Anywho, I love this story, and I would just love to see more from Colby and Lucas and especially James and Ashton. Even though they have a story to themselves, their dynamic is my favorite from all your stories and I just want more lol
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Once again you've managed to get me addicted to a story and all its characters. I absolutely love Lucas and Colby so fucking much. This story pressed all my right buttons; the resisting bottom with spit fire addittude but with a insecure side, the hot and cold but sexy devoted top. I could go on forever. I've read a few of your works but this my dear, has owned my heart to fucking pieces. I look forward to any new stories that may be brewing in your head.

You're biggest fan,

Justina aka rainwater
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Chapter 7 review: fucking, hot damn, after reading this sex scene I will never be able to go back to mediocre ones again. Fuck I'm left speechless. Honestly, brav-fucking-o, I've been completely slayed by this chapter. Luke is so fucking cute I felt my heart skipping a beat!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Chapter 4 review: this chapter had me dying. Hoadley definitely made an impression on me, I like him.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Chapter three review. The end had me in stitches! Well played my dear.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Chapter 2 review: Lucas scares me. There's something about him that seems dangerous. I'm intrigued and need to read more.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
First chapter review. I'm already drawn in. I don't know why but I'm draw. To Ashton even tho he's a dick. I feel like there's crazy sexual tension between him and Colby. Looking forward to the next chapter.
creativesmarts chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Lovely ending. I wonder how Colby will react to his gift, lol
I like that Colby and Ashton are hanging out again, that makes me happy :) I really enjoyed both this and Fifty Fifty, thanks for sharing your stories :)
creativesmarts chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I expected Hoadley to be a lawyer just as much as I expected Lucas to be a doctor. Which is to say, not at all. I was really surprised, but in a good way, especially considering the situation.
And yes, I ship Ashton/ Hoadley, too. ;) A spin-off would be awesome!
It's five in the morning, and I really want to read the rest right now, but I'm just...so...tired...
creativesmarts chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Aw, this was cute. I'd been wondering what Colby's major was, interesting.
"Just because you have The Hulk with you..." I loved this part, he's so rude :)
creativesmarts chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Is it bad that I loved this so much? Well, I did. Amazing ;) And now I understand why Luke reacted the way he did the next morning when Colby was flipping out, wanting nothing to do with him, tossing his crepe onto the floor (which I'm still laughing about, by the way). Poor guy xD
331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »