Reviews for Hands Of A Monster
Collins-A chapter 12 . 7/11
I love them, I really do. I just wonder how long they'll last. I almost feel like Lucas would go all murder-suicide on them if Colby was to break up with him.
Sinalist chapter 12 . 4/28
(Too lazy to login).
Great ending to a perfect story. I'm in so much pain right now so I really just wanna thank you for bringing me such comfort and joy with this story.
Colby and Lucas forever!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28
How I would've LOVED to see how Colby reacts to THAT last statement. Haha
Sinalist chapter 7 . 4/27
He's understandable and hot and yes, I just love him ok? They are meant to be together dammit
Also, I am super thankful for this chapter my fav so far xx
Sinalist chapter 6 . 4/27
I loved Lucas' perspective. I was a little wary but now I love Lucas! :b
Sinalist chapter 5 . 4/27
Oooh what is your Tumblr? Also no doubt about it he is a tsundere
Sinalist chapter 3 . 4/27
This is gr8...the last part made me laugh super loud man. Lovvvvveeee thisssss
Sinalist chapter 1 . 4/27
LOVE ME PLZ
lol jk I just wanted to say I love you you fabulous writer can't believe I haven't read this yet...hmm what shitty friends I hope Colby drops em soon.
Can't wait to find out who the stranger he thought was Ashton is.
I'm sure he's smexy...Since all your male leads are. 3
UnderTheGrave chapter 12 . 4/22
Yayyyy! I love Ashton way too much. The fucking slut. xD I like how Lucas and him have developed to the point were they can begrudgingly tolerate each other. It left it open ended for our minds to imagine them all getting along c: (if in like ten fucking years down the road pfft) and maybe having a fourway... -Gets bricked-

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed this story and Fifty-Fifty. Can't wait to see more from you. :)
Montygirl chapter 12 . 4/11
This story was actually the first one that made me want to read all of your other ones. And I wanted to come back and review this very juicy nugget of a lovely story.

I honestly loved how the characters just seemed to fit together, even when they were fighting. This would be one story that I could read over and over again, just from how much is going on. From the tough but weak bottom to the ocd crazy top I was sucked into this wonderful story. And like always, thank you once again for posting your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6
Excellent...u should do a sequeal of them living togethrt I feel like it would be really successful
thecowonthebox chapter 12 . 4/2
This last chapter was just perfect ! And those two so funny !
Thank you ! :))
UnderTheGrave chapter 7 . 3/31
Thank you sweet smut god, I could cry from this beautiful chapter. Hot damn. I'm gonna read the rest later but I think I can pass out for sleep happy now. I'm so pumped to see how this works out. *bites nails* I NEED THEM TO WORK OUT.
UnderTheGrave chapter 6 . 3/31
I really liked the shift in POV. It made me have a new like for Lucas. He seems so much deeper and nicer as a character now that we can see how he feels :)
UnderTheGrave chapter 3 . 3/31
GOOOD DANGIT. I needed to sleep and now I'm hooked.

I laughed out loud at the prescription part. I'm definitely gonna like this one. XD
314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »