Reviews for My Aftershock
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
This was great! Please update.
Chevix chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
What happened to the rest!

Btw you are really cruel to your characters. I didn't think so much could go wrong between a couple in such a short span! Jesus even moms trying to murder their sons! I do like the dynamics though and their personalities fit so well. Alex is too darn adorable _ I am praying for Alex and Ryan that this is a story of healing and no sudden hospital stays again!
sapere chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Hey! I really love this trilogy :) does you this you'll come backk to it?
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Its sad that Alex is getting there awful nightmares-Ryan too but at least they can cope with it together. also, two hot guys naked and in a shower together? me likey...I'm such a pervert ;) anywho please update asap! :D
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Thank goodness! you sure had me there. i thought he had died and started crying. I had to do a double take when he started talking. at first i was like: Alex kept his dead body in his bed? no way that's just too messed up...now this is what my mind comes up with at 3 in the morning anyway amazing chapter!
Bridgett-blah chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Wowers. That was hawt. xD Hehe.
Bridgett-blah chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Awww, yay! Im so happy! I was worried that...well yeah. But yay! He's alive! Heheheheeeee. Those two are just too cute! -
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
What the freak. Ryan better be alive :D Better be. Gawsh...Been a whle, no? I like, forgot about this. OH well. Hurry with more. Ryan better be alive. If not...rawr.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
EVIL! Oh please update soon i need to know what'll happen! oh and great preface btw :)