Reviews for Daisies for Arrolette
Paint the Town in Blue chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely love this. You describe Heaven with such talent. I really feel as though I am there with Arrowlette (Arrolette?). I really feel what she is feeling. Cool wind blowing on my face; no worries, no insecurities, just bliss. She looks and feels beautiful. Wow, God really is an awesome God. Great job on writing this! I can't wait for more.
Speed of Sound chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it, Amazing! Keep writing, the world wants to hear you.
lizwrites chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Wow, this was quite a beautiful story. Short, but it's about quality not quantity. It was sad at first, and then kind of inspiring. Beautiful ending. :) you're a terrific writer!
Paint the Town in Blue chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
WOW! THAT was unexpected. It was really well written, and pretty sad. I have to ask, was the beginning Arrowlette in heaven, or was it her dreaming? It was a little bit confusing.
Paint the Town in Blue chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It is somewhat difficult for me to find words to describe this story. I think that it is very moving in a way, and then the last sentence makes you wish Arrowlette had given herself another chance. I myself have compassion for people with disabilities and I can't even comprehend someone being as nasty to this girl as Torrie Kramer. Not only is Arrowlette victimized and left out by shallow girls such as Torrie, she is also being treated differently by the principal of her school. I applaud you for writing this. Awareness of this kind of abuse needs to be spread worldwide. I can't imagine being treated like this. Great job on an great story.