Reviews for Thick As Thieves
Sai Erikson chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
That would be a riot seeing Locke pull his gun out.
That comment about Triatan saying Locke was lucky not him was funny. Glad I checked out your other stories
Sai Erikson chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Poor Triatan but finally! Locke, you are starting to feel. Hopefully nothing too bad happens but it prob well. No such thing as a happy ending without a lot of work
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Really think this is a interesting sorry and hoping you continue it soon
frogs of war chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I like Locke, and I really like Tristan, but I'm having a problem with twenty-five year old men calling themselves and men their age boys. I can see the guy he won money off of calling Locke a boy as an insult, but it looses a lot of it's power because Locke called Tristan, a guy his own age, a boy just sentences before.

I might be able to see Locke calling these guy following him boys because they are much less mature/skilled than he is. But that also looses some of the umph when they say they are his age. Unless the age of majority is very different there, these guys (including Locke and Tristan) have been men for seven years and guys for at least a decade.
Lykan chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I finally decided, since it seems silly of me to just wait for you to update New Night Part Four, that I should read something else. I like this so far, and I hope it stays that way. I do love a good bad-boy relationship. XD

Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Just thought I'd say this... I was listening to the song bleeding love by Leona Lewis and reading this at the same time and I couldn't help but think that they fit sort of lol maybe it's just me but I thought it was hilarious... Oh and I love this sooooo much!
Cj Quinn chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
So why did you stop with this one? other muses screamed louder?
Cj Quinn chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Oh oh! I'm alive! Hehe but I wont be awake for much longer. Sigh, well... I needed to read more before bed and i did. I love your writing even if things happen quicker than in most stories. I like that.
Cj Quinn chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Tehe first times...
Cj Quinn chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Yum Siese's first sexy times (writing)
Cj Quinn chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Sigh, boys getting hurt.
Cj Quinn chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! meltdown meltdown!
Cj Quinn chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
hehehehe i liiiike these two. they're funny
Cj Quinn chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
lol they are oddly cute
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice bro-mancy start! Me gusta mucho!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »