Reviews for Thick As Thieves
tmelange1 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
OMG, Locke is sooooo not a top! LOL He's the shorter, fastidious, careful one. He has bottom written all over him. He's not girly but he's definitely needy. You did right by this story. Don't let anyone tell you different. Locke is not the top in this relationship at all. If Tristan walks away, Locke would be devastated. Tristan is more detached. He'd get over it. Tristan has all of the control.
tmelange1 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
You handled this really well. Not so explicit as to make it silly, and not too metaphor-ish as to make it silly. Just a perfect balance of just enough sex to make it hot. And I really do love Locke's possessiveness. LOL Bravo!
tmelange1 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Yay, some coital bliss. :)) And some jealousy added in. I loved it. Bravo!
tmelange1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
This is really so sweet. It's like a bonanza for people who love hurt/comfort. :)) Like me! You're rocking this story like a rock star. Bravo!
tmelange1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
A kiss! Poor Locke is acting like the 25-year-old virgin! LOL Tristan will have his hands full warming him up. :)) Bravo!
tmelange1 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
This is a great story. It really pulls you in from the first chapter. The story has great pace and your characters are really well drawn. I'm very impressed. I was looking for something to read but didn't expect to find something this good. LOL
SilenceInHonour chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
First thing: Don't go back and change it, you really don't need to!

Second thing: Yay, an update!

(No fictionpress emails for about a month and then two of my favourite stories updated in one day! I call good going.)

Silly :D
Averick chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Ohhh this was awesome! :D Please please please please please update again soon! Tristan is funny and jealous Locke is just adorable XD Lovely chapter (if I can say that XD) and fantastically written as always. More, please?
SilenceInHonour chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
This is my first review on fictionpress and congrats, it goes to you. Your writing style and characters are engaging and well written and I'm enjoying the plot. Assassins plus slash kind of makes my day, as does the whole airship thing. For your first time writing mm sex that really wasn't half bad (in fact it was rather stunning, you did yourself proud there), I hope it won't take too long to get the next chapter out beside I'm eager to see where this story goes.

As I said, I really like the characters, when I write they tend to be the main thing I think about (not entirely a good thing but oh well...) and so when I read other peoples writing I sometimes find that the characters aren't very well thought out and fall short of my expectations. Yours don't, I love the personalities (they mesh together well) and the situations they find themselves in (because drunk assassins rule).

I thought you were aiming for Locke to be 'on top' and was surprised when you didn't write it that way (though it works how you've written it in my opinion). I do hope you reverse positions at some point though (in real life people tend to swap it around). ;)

I'd usually like to offer a couple of tips but nothing's coming to mind when reading this, your spelling seems excellent, as does your grammar (but then I'm not brilliant at the latter so I could have missed a few things). All in all I'd like to congratulate you and assure you that I am eagerly awaiting more.

Silence/Silly :D
Enchantedflame chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I liked this chapter though I thought that Locke would want to be on top..apparently not lol. I hope that things are better now that the semester is over with and also I'm glad to see that this story is being updated. Can't wait for more
Averick chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
You should update :D I love it so far! I love all the little scenes where Locke realizes he cares about Tristan :D XD And he's afraid of losing him, eh? lols. I hope you update soon, it's great so far!
Daneeno chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I love the story but I have one question. This takes place in the future right? Or is it the present but with different technology?
Shamalan Grey chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I like them. They're funny.
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
You my dear author, are amazing! I fell in love with this story. It has amazing character development and the characters have really good personalities! Also you are really descriptive wen writing which makes this story even better to read. SO please update soon!
SneakySpy chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
So far so good to me, it doesn't show that you struggled with the sex scene so I have faith in the next chapter. I personally don't think it's hard to write a good or at least decent sex scene, as long as it's not like two sentences long (in my opinion)... Anyway looking forward to what happens to your characters next :D
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »