Reviews for A Southern Love
WedgeAnitlles25 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
STOP cliffhanging please. Send me the rest of the story and I will review it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
That was really great...write more...why did u stop?
Please continue and write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Good start...i cant wait to read more...i hope you write more chapters.
Kai chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
AHHHH! waiting for the next chapter... I Love where this is going /...:D
SweetFangs chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
*gasp* Holy pork cutlet! You updated! The world is ending! Hahaha jk.

It does feels kind of rushed. I mean, Lain went from being near raped (it was gonna lead to that point.. eventually) to "meeting" Brad's boyfriend to deciding what to do with her situation (about Ryan) in a chapter.

Besides, when you're raped or about to get raped, I'm pretty sure that you'd be at least a little shaken up or traumatized. Well, for me, I would be.

... I don't know what else to say...

Uhhh... That's it.

Update soon please?
Nia Love chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
This is a really good story. I can'twait for the next chapter!
Jensi chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
What a sad ending! I found this last night and I love it. I would love an update soon. :)
ReadnotWrite chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Yes finally a update. Great story!
Frozen Doll chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Whyd she leave?
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
YES! FINALLY YOU UPDATED. keep going. its a great story and i would love to read it till the end. :)
Lady Darkness Diamond chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
NO! You come back with this awesome chapter and then leave us hanging on a cliffhanger like this? How could you? I MUST READ MORE OF THIS STORY!
ReadnotWrite chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Hope you finish this. Ryan sounds awesome!
Frozen Doll chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
keep it coming. i just love this story. so cute.
SweetFangs chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Well, since you said that you're using the wordpad/notepad (I'm just assuming here) and that doesn't have a spelling or grammar check, I'll not point out that you're missing apostrophes and words.

Why don't you use Firefox? I think it automatically points out a typo for you. (It's also so fun to customize and whatnot.)

Don't you think the story's going a bit fast? I mean I know that you're going for a "Love At First" kind of story (?) but even then it's REALLY rare for the lovestruck characters to click so easily and everything's going smoothly.