Reviews for A Southern Love
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1
That was really great...write more...why did u stop?
Please continue and write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1
Good start...i cant wait to read more...i hope you write more chapters.
Kai chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
AHHHH! waiting for the next chapter... I Love where this is going /...:D
SweetFangs chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
*gasp* Holy pork cutlet! You updated! The world is ending! Hahaha jk.

It does feels kind of rushed. I mean, Lain went from being near raped (it was gonna lead to that point.. eventually) to "meeting" Brad's boyfriend to deciding what to do with her situation (about Ryan) in a chapter.

Besides, when you're raped or about to get raped, I'm pretty sure that you'd be at least a little shaken up or traumatized. Well, for me, I would be.

... I don't know what else to say...

Uhhh... That's it.

Update soon please?
Nia Love chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
This is a really good story. I can'twait for the next chapter!
Jensi chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
What a sad ending! I found this last night and I love it. I would love an update soon. :)
ReadnotWrite chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Yes finally a update. Great story!
Frozen Doll chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Whyd she leave?
H. Earthserpent chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
YES! FINALLY YOU UPDATED. keep going. its a great story and i would love to read it till the end. :)
Lady Darkness Diamond chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
NO! You come back with this awesome chapter and then leave us hanging on a cliffhanger like this? How could you? I MUST READ MORE OF THIS STORY!
ReadnotWrite chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Hope you finish this. Ryan sounds awesome!
Frozen Doll chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
*squels* I LOVE THIS SOOOO CUTE! IM IN LOVE WITH RYAN!
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
keep it coming. i just love this story. so cute.
SweetFangs chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Well, since you said that you're using the wordpad/notepad (I'm just assuming here) and that doesn't have a spelling or grammar check, I'll not point out that you're missing apostrophes and words.

Why don't you use Firefox? I think it automatically points out a typo for you. (It's also so fun to customize and whatnot.)

Don't you think the story's going a bit fast? I mean I know that you're going for a "Love At First" kind of story (?) but even then it's REALLY rare for the lovestruck characters to click so easily and everything's going smoothly.
zutAra101 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Ooh very nice chap; I was chuckling the whole time Ryan was in the lake and talking with Lain.

Can't wait to read about Lain's reaction to Ryan all dressed to the nines in Southern gear.

Thanks for posting.