Reviews for TWISTED 4
DANIELLE chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
WHAT! NO. WRITE MORE. I NEED TO KNOW! These stories are sooo good!
ChellyWrites chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
Oh my gosh, PLEASE tell me you are writing a fifth book to this. If this was the end for the 'Twisted' series, I would probably cry! This was such a jaw-dropping chapter, but I'm hoping that this isn't the end of the series. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue writing! xoxo
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
OMGGGGG ! how did the story just end like that pleaseeeeeeeeeee finish this up im dying to know what will happen next pleasseeeeee next book i love your storylines they are so drama filled and loving and amazzzinnnggg cam can t die jay cant lose her please continueeeeee! like today hahaha(:
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Please write a TWISTED 5 I'm dying for more! :)
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Have I told you how much I love your endings? No. Well I do. They're so dramatic. They leave me craving more. You are so talented. Can't wait for the next one.
ChellyWrites chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
YES! They're married :D You had me sooo worried with that last chapter haha! Thank you for updating so fast! Keep on writing :) xoxo
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
I hate you. I really really do. My heart can't take all these twists and tricks you keep throwing at me. But I'm glad Jay is finally happy! (He's my favorite character.)
ChellyWrites chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
This chapter was so heart breaking :( I was so excited to read this because of Cam and Jay. They were my favorite; I loved them together! Please don't tell me she chose Tony :( that would be so awful
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
I hate you I really do. I love Jay. He's my favorite and you go and break his heart? So not fair. I hate you. I hate Cam. I hate Tony. Cam and Tony deserve to die.
Tara chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE all of ur twisted books! They r great! I hope theres a 5 th book to the series!
Dia chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Is the story no finished yet or is there going to be another book?
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 18 . 2/12/2012
I hope Camilla doesn't leave Jay for Tony. He seems like a good guy but I want Jay and Camilla to be happy together. She should not hurt Jay. He's been through enough without her leaving him. If she does leave him I think I will hate her forever because Jay is my favorite character.
LindaL13 chapter 18 . 2/12/2012
Yay you posted! (: found tatum! And cam better not fall for stupid tony. her and jay are perfectttt!(: okay well i hope you keep posting!3
Guest chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
You havent updated yet!:( ive been waiting forever you said you would be done very sooooooon.
Omg chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
Please please please finish the last chapters I have read all of the books in like 3 days nd have been obsessed with the series
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »