Reviews for Finding Her Voice
Sunarose chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
A very interesting chapter, but I think some phrases could be altered and clarified.

For example,

"I was light-skinned, with green orbs like the sea."

What are the orbs? I know that you were describing the eyes but there are some people who don't think outside the box, I think the sentence should be like,

"I was light-skilled, my eyes were like orbs, and green like the sea."

Also,

"Red pools piled around me."

I think that the whole sentence is fine except for the word 'piled'. You can't really pile up blood since it's not solid. You could also elaborate and describe what was feeling. I think that you should alter the sentence so it's like this,

"Red pools of blood splattered the ground, coloring it red, I fell to the ground the pain was beyond what was bearable, it was beyond pure agony."

Other then that, I thought it was pretty good. :)
happykitty chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Yay! An update! KATE IS FINALLY BACK ON THE TRACK OF LIFE! Heh, too dramatic? Wow, Dr. Telvine sure had a tragic life. D: GO AND SHOW EVELYN, KATIEEEEEE!
bloodyblues chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
OMG, such a LIFE! Dr. Telvine is so awesome :D

THe Royal Family mentioned is so sucky and annoying and rude and arrogant and spoiled and, and, and...I could go on forever.

Hurray for Kate! Go and kick Evelyn's ass! :D
Sunarose chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I know what happened to , she was committing suicide and she cut her neck, which cut her windpipe, and so therefore she has a soft voice xD.
happykitty chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Gah, hate characters like Evelyn. I have a feeling the Richmond dude is going to come after Kate. A word of advice: Don't go repeating things too much like how Kate it unable of speaking or talking or how she is afraid and escaping. The reader gets the point, no need to remind them so often. It get repetive.
Elly chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
i like ur story a lot. it feels very real and tragetic. hope u update soon!
bloodyblues chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Mean for me to say, I agree with Dr. Telvine. Nothing will change if Kate keeps on running away. Now that you mention it, her action does seem cowardy. Lena and Evelyn where OK, and she just collapsed after that accident, showing how weak she is. God, I am being mean. But it was a good chapter. (You're finally back on life from Yumeiro Patissiere. BTW, I finished rewatching all the episodes I like :D)
MeanMrsMustard chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
NOOOOOOOO!

That's impossible!

I'll never join- oops, sorry.

Poor Kate. I hope she can work all the crap in her life out.
bloodyblues chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I feel like killing that jerk Evelyn. How could she just betray her best friend like that? I bet she just want the throne for herself. Maybe she planned this with that murder dude! Gah! So much for a best friend.
bloodyblues chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
:DD Very awesome and descriptive chapter, with words that made the reader feel Kate's shattered world.
bloodyblues chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nice first chapter. I suggest you elaborate on details to make the story more tasty and full. Don't rush things.

From: Winnie :D