Reviews for Perverse Faerie Tale: Eviscerate
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I got a little confused in the beginning about what was going on. Who was eating whom and how? Especially after the last chapter...

I did like the red/lipstick thing and the part in italics. It was a nice touch.

I also loved the ending. You tied it into the first piece about being in each other with the heart inside the other person. I also thought the part in italics made a really interesting point.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I like how you brought in the rose petal image from the previous chapter. I think it connected the two pieces well.

I also liked that last line. It made me want to find out what it meant which translates into keep reading!

The third stanza, though sickening, was really well described.

I didn't get the last two stanzas though... how would screaming heal the rabbit? And you start talking about medicine when the whole image before us is about the fox ripping the rabbit apart. That sort of broke off from the rest of the piece like it was talking about something else.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely loved the second stanza. It's so powerful and well phrased. It's also so true about human nature and it ends with such a great question.

"Take me into your body, so we'll never separate."... that's another great line. It's such a powerful image.

The only thing is the line after it. I didn't get if that was another person's response to this line or it was a reason this line couldn't happen. It kinda confused me.

Overall though, great piece!

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)