Reviews for Destined to Meet
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this is really cute!
HAAAY. DD chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi the SIEGEEEE

so basically i really like this story!

it has great characters and a plot line and its super cute!

and well WRITE SOME MORE STORIES :D i cant wait to read them! (:

- YOURRRR LOVAAA (not really LOLOLOL)
LiliaBella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
One more thing...

"Link's Bromance" sounds a little like Eho. Is that who it really is or did your brother actually help you?
LiliaBella chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I agree. That is definitely cute. You should really write a sequel. I'm curious to find out how their relationship developed.

I thought it was pretty good for a first try on a oneshot. I bet if you really work on it you could improve greatly!

I felt like I could use a bit more description on the setting. For me, setting is really important for setting up a movie in my mind for the story. Otherwise, I liked how you included a good amount of dialogue and how you described the action scenes. You're good at writing stories in this genre. I think all the reading you do helps a lot. No doubt.

Keep writing! With practice, your writing will only improve. I've only read two of your stories so far, but I'm looking forward to reading more. I promise to comment on each one I read!

You've got talent! No kidding! Never doubt your potential. Sometimes, even the simplest things in life can blossom into a great story. Can't wait to read more from you!
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Alright, okay, I'm here. Geez. You stinkerpants.

Now, I'm going to be brutally honest since you wanted me to review. At first I thought this was going to be a weird story because of the title. Like it sounds so cheesy. And then I read the author's note and I was like oy vey girl just get on with it (by the way did your little bro really help you or was that just Eho?) AND THEN I read the first sentence and I was like "You know... this better not be boring. What am I going to tell the mighty siege if it is!"

And then I read the second sentence and I became interested. Because the first sentence was boring, but the second sentence was kind of like... the opposite for the boy and the contrast made me intrigued. Job well done, sir. (Don't know if that was intentional... but whatever)

PAHAHAHA [She took his hand and stood up, dusting off her butt. ] Of course you'd put her dusting off her butt in there.

That guy sounds really cute by the way. Why can't all guys be like that! HM!

Oh boy. Here comes a mob. Not your typical story is it? I like it. And I especially liked that half the mob went one way and half went the other way. I can kind of picture an angry mob in my head splitting up. It's kind of funny :DD

For some reason, the [They stomped on his gut] made me laugh. Maybe it was just the usage of those words. Like it almost sounds like they're stomping on a pig or something. His gut. BAHAHAH. Okay. In all seriousness now, I really do like your word usage. No redundancy or anything. Velly nice yees?

Geez he stole that guy’s woman! Lolol [It’s not my fault if you can’t satisfy them.] HAH

Now one problem… how can a measly girl shove away the assaulter? Oh wait. She’s athletic. Right.

YEAH GO GIRL. YOU CALL THE POLICE AND SHOW THAT MOB WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF. What’s her name again? Oh wait, you never told us. Hm.

One typo: [“Though I…told…] It’s thought :)

Now wait a second.. what about that door? You never explained what went on with the door on the side of one of the buildings. Might wanna do that. Did the girl drag the boy over or what?

Hm, somehow that “bemusedly” doesn’t fit to me. You do know it means like she’s confused-looking or bewildered right? I’ve seen a lot of people that used that that word like it means “amused” or something. But I guess it works if you use it in the bewildered context… hmmmm

Hold on... how old are these two…? How is a teenage boy living in an apartment by himself…?

WHAT. SOPHOMORE? Eh whatever. It’s a story :D

Aw, yeah, it was cute. I liked where you left off. Implied romances rock. Because it would’ve been non-realistic if you’d made them kiss or something. Yep.

So there. Happy now?

Longest review you’re ever gotten right ? Riiiiight? I’m officially your favorite reviewer. I called it.
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
hahaha too happy for me? :P anyways, i really like how u changed some parts 2 make it sound better and the rest of the story was really good too! yes you should make a sequel and this time, SOMEONES GOTTA DIE! just kidding. its cute, but idk why you think ur stories are tragic - they're all cute and romancy. okay maybe not the angsty one but that one wasnt very sad either :P YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME IN BEING EVIL hahahah JKJKJKJK XD