Reviews for After the End
Darkangel28541 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
Oh my God! Why are you ending at this point? It is so good!
riahbear0623 chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
Chapter seventeen LITERALLY had me in tears! Im one to cry at everything, i even cried at a car insurance commercial once, but honestly i balled like a fucking baby.
Kirsty chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Wow, just read this story all at once! I've subscribed to your stories for years under my pen-name (I'm a sucker for love stories) and can't believe I missed this one! Looking forward to scanning your page more often: this story was magnificent. I could really imagine the both of them from your descriptions, and what was happening. Brilliant!
Aria Deloncray chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
Great story!
Strange dawn chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
NOOOOOOO I Can't believe you're leaving us without at least having Jason say he's happy or something! Gah... but great story thanks for posting :)
Strange dawn chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Oh my gosh so intense. I'm supposed to be at work right now but just can't stop reading
Strange dawn chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
OMG preggo ladies!
Strange dawn chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Oh my gosh that is NOT what I expected with Jason... gah Jules better get over it quick because I love them together
Strange dawn chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
awww I feel like Jason loves her in his own way :/
Strange dawn chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Yay! So glad that happened
Strange dawn chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Aww I wanted him to kiss her. Love the story so far
Worst Person chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Holy crap, I have been thinking about pregnancy all the time after they both have it, but I didn't expect it would happen at the ending
Anon J chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
kudos!
Minzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Please oh please do a sequel! I love this story so much!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
Wow. I absolutely LOVED this story. I loved the dynamics and developing relationship between Jules and Jason. I especially liked the back story of Jason, and could understand both his reluctance to share, and viewing Jules as his redemption. When their relationship finally developed into something more, I could root for it (something I don't get with the all too common instalove stories).

BUT! I also liked that though it really was about these characters, the plot and world never suffered, or became forgotten. It's so easy to focus on one or the other (romance or world building), and let the other become forgotten. I've always loved adventure stories, even more so when all the MCs have to rely on is each other. I love a good journey complete with danger lurking, without being overwhelming so as to only move the plot forward when the author writes himself into a corner. All these elements, I feel your story accomplished wonderfully.

You should try to expand on this story and get it self-published on Amazon or Smashwords. You have the talent! All you need is the time. :)

Since this story is older, I'm not sure if you still read comments (or even still come on FictionPress,) but if so, I hope you take all the good comments to heart.
I would absolutely read (even pay for!) a sequel to this story. Keep writing! Don't let the hateful comments or the theives keep you from doing something you obviously have a talent for!

Kisses.