Reviews for After the End
Lovethyneighbor chapter 14 . 8/8
Type your review here. Hi. Brilliant story, can't of gotten sad when it came to a end, now I have to search again on hours end for another good story.
natalienobody chapter 20 . 7/24
I know this story is super old and I'm not sure if you will even see this but I wanted you to know I read this entire thing last night and it's amazing! You are so talented and I'm about to binge everything you've written. Or reread this ten times. Probably both. If you ever write a sequel I will be on it so fast!
Darkangel28541 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
Oh my God! Why are you ending at this point? It is so good!
riahbear0623 chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
Chapter seventeen LITERALLY had me in tears! Im one to cry at everything, i even cried at a car insurance commercial once, but honestly i balled like a fucking baby.
Kirsty chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Wow, just read this story all at once! I've subscribed to your stories for years under my pen-name (I'm a sucker for love stories) and can't believe I missed this one! Looking forward to scanning your page more often: this story was magnificent. I could really imagine the both of them from your descriptions, and what was happening. Brilliant!
Aria Deloncray chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
Great story!
Strange dawn chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
NOOOOOOO I Can't believe you're leaving us without at least having Jason say he's happy or something! Gah... but great story thanks for posting :)
Strange dawn chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Oh my gosh so intense. I'm supposed to be at work right now but just can't stop reading
Strange dawn chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
OMG preggo ladies!
Strange dawn chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Oh my gosh that is NOT what I expected with Jason... gah Jules better get over it quick because I love them together
Strange dawn chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
awww I feel like Jason loves her in his own way :/
Strange dawn chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Yay! So glad that happened
Strange dawn chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Aww I wanted him to kiss her. Love the story so far
Worst Person chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Holy crap, I have been thinking about pregnancy all the time after they both have it, but I didn't expect it would happen at the ending
Anon J chapter 20 . 10/4/2015