Reviews for Journey to Cloud 9
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/20
I support Jagul x Mel. Hope It is revealed that How Argo Stole Mel from Jagul and that Jagul is hunting down Argo to take Mel back home. P.S will ever do pirates of the Caribbean Story of James Norrington X Andrew Gillette or mabey Teddy Groves X Andrew Gillette sometime?. Hope you are not mad at me for suggesting this.

Tammy. H
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20
more please
emerald.trevino.3 chapter 1 . 3/8
Omg! I was DETERMINED! To hit the next buttion for chapter two only to no find one! I could feel the pain and devistation from the both of them and it made me feel bad for argo he has so much to bare alone! Please please please! Write a second capter
Tammy chapter 1 . 2/19
mabey chapter 2 can be about how Argo stole Mel from Jagul and how Jagul is hunting Agro down for it?. Mabey there could be a sequil to Tale Of Woe but this time it could crane being recused by Lorewolf and then them starting a rebellion and then have something happen to Solter. IF you want some ideas for stories I have ideas may want to use just e-mail me any time If not thats ok too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Tammy H.
GrimreaperSR chapter 1 . 2/5
WHAAAAAAT! Where's chapter 2, there has to be a chapter 2!
Tammy H chapter 1 . 1/28
Hello: I read the first part of Journey to cloud 9 it was good. I was wondering if there is there a second part to it.? I would to know how Mel could not remember Jagul? if there is a second part what is it called?.
A tale of woe was good but sad story. Would you ever consider making a sequel to
tale of woe were Lorewolf finds Craine and they do what Crine wanted to do start a a life together after the war in there hometown. Solter gets what he deserves. Mabey
since Solter loves r*** boys mabey Lorewolf could go to the next town and informent tells were his love is he finds him they start a rebellion from the inside they escape but during the escape he corners Craine they sword fight then Craine gives him a injury that will leave him permently hulimated. you could use what I mentioned if you want to or not?. I was just wondering if there could be a happy ending for Craine.

thanks for reading this message
please e-mail me back with your thoughts.

Tammy.
tammy chapter 1 . 1/23
I support Jagul x Mel because Argo sucks! What is chapter 2 called.? I have ideas
on on the story you wrote a sequal to Tale of Woe. please Pm if you can.
thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12
I would like see chapter 2 Jagul x mel how they meet.
Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Can wait for an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
have you done won chapter or more
angela chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Cum on whr's da rest of da story
x2you2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
No more? One chapter? Please cont. i really like it... plz
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow, I want to read the next chapiter now !
Reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please update the story! I love the story!
Firefly chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Just found your story, of course I want to read more. Much, much more. Basic critique to follow if you're into that sort of thing. :)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »