Reviews for Sea Glass
Grac3 chapter 8 . 2/8
I really enjoyed this story. I love the idea of a female pirate captain, and your female characters in this are incredibly interesting. I particularly liked your descriptions of them. I look forward to reading the sequel that you have planned.
breakthehabit chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Heys! Awesome story, I likes it. :D Just a thing, on both of your profiles on fanfiction and fictionpress, the link to each is wrong. :P You forgot the swiggly line. So not /thecrazycatlady but /thecrazycatlady . Just thought I'd let you know
H. Earthserpent chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
alright. good chapter. hurry and get the next chapter up.
earthserpent chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Woo! YAY! keep going.
SweetFangs chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Holy crap, you updated! The world must be ending! Nah, jk.

Wait, so Desert Flower's a person or an actual desert flower? o.O

Nice chapter. I liked the moment at the end. Update soon please...? Please please please?
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
aw that was sweet. keep going.
H. Earthserpent chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
hey this isn't bad. keep going.
KLSmith chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Loved the last updates. :) I'm also loving the story itself so far. :) Please update soon.
SweetFangs chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Ooh, so Yasen is aware that she's gay? Thank god. I rather read a story without all the "Oh my god, am I gay? I can't be gay!" drama and doubts and insecurities.

Update soon?

(If you don't have the next chapter planned out already, then maybe you can show us what Isra's dreaming in the first part of the next chapter?)
KLSmith chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I really like the start of the story and can not wait to see where it goes. Please, please update soon. _
SweetFangs chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Hey, you might want to look at the second sentence. I think you mixed up the two words. You made it sound like Isra has 2 heads...

Great chapter. I like Isra. She's grateful (I think) and reflective (I can't find another word that would fit her).
SweetFangs chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ooh, interesting. Will there be cats in this story too? Haha.

Update soon please?

(When do you think you'll update Black Jade again?)