Reviews for Not Ours
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this and can relate very strongly to it - I like the part where you say "Those that remember what the ecstasy of blood is ... They are the ones that can reach their hand out and pull as hard as they fucking can" I know how that feels, and you have captured the fight brilliantly. I also like how you added in - almost pessimistically - "we have already fought the battle and we have won, but we still have to face the war."

This is really good.
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful description, relatable in a way. Hard in a way, but I have a feeling there's more behind this... not sure. There's some really deep connection between the characters in this poem, and I love how you get it across.

Keep writing! :)
ThatLonelyOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You seem confident, and confidence is a great thing to have :) Lovely, very well written :)
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You've captured what many people have felt in their lifetime perfectly. I absolutely despise those who think they know everything about you and act like they know what's best for you, especially when they try to convince you that one person you can talk to freely will only drag you down.

This was perfect. Like all of your poems, it's beautiful and easy to relate to.
JellicleJuggalo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Beautiful imagery, you almost get a setting from this. Also, I detect a hint of a romantic tone, though I could be wrong. I feel that you've captured not an emotion, but a larger feeling, the connection between two similar people. Once again, you've completely and perfectly described part of the human spirit.