Reviews for Thank You
ThatLonelyOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It's great to have people who are there for you :) I'm glad someone is out there making life easier for you. :D
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This reminds me of Johnny Depp. No, not just out of nowhere. I was shocked when I found out he has a past with cutting. I also just love him.

I hope this special person continues to make you laugh, to make you happy, and to bring you hope. It's always good to have someone there for you. I hope everything continues to go well for you.
the way you look at me chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I'm glad you've found someone who can bring you up even when you are down. I can relate and I know so many other can as well. Sometimes all we need to get out of a rut is that one special person. Hopefully your special person can help you recover from your troubles. Your poem seems like a foundation for something more - you have all the ideas, but perhaps the words you've chosen aren't all correct. Continue to work on this one and use some more details to describe exactly how this person make you feel. Show how this person brings hope, don't just tell us that he does. Hopefully that helps. Keep on writing!