Reviews for 1st degree love
Lunar of dreams chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
The story itself was good but not enough romance to make me go aww and I love ur story also there was only kissing when there could be more and he was like I love you after a short time when they hardly knew it eachother kinda put me off.
Why would you make him lose this leg?
Somehow I was reminded was the film how to ride a dragon and I really hated how he had no leg.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
You're such a good writer! I love this story so much it's so inspiring :)
randomperson chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Your characters get together quickly. At least, in this story and Sing they have.
lukas10 chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
I can't believe i hadn't read this story for almost a year! i can't believe i never got the alert ever again! and its finally over! i just read 13 chapters one after the other and i jsut couldn't stop!

i like it! seriously! those two.. are lovely.

pretty cool you manage to make it work at the end. and did he seriously lost his leg? holy.. and he is cool about it.. well ok.

im glad i found this story again and finally know how it ends!

good job :) awesome story!
Kixi chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I. Love. You.
For real. I CRIED.
This story is so AWESOME.

I really liked the emotions, how everything escalated, traveling the wobbly pass of time, the simple organization. I loved the characters; Nicky, with her cutely bad grammar and naivete, Chase with his anger issues and passion for the ones he loves, Shane for his desperation- I feel like he was more of a confused character, and trying to describe him here, I can't think of what stood out, but he was awesome and DEEP- Justin for his douchbaggy caring, Chase's mom for her rediscovery of her crumbling self.
This story was spaced nicely, not at all rushed, and each turn gave the right amount of impact. I agree, the ending is nothing really unique, but it sewed it up. I saw some 'your/you're mix-ups, and maybe some typos, but nothing majorly face-palm. I didn't see many name-swaps, just a couple in the beginning.
The idea for this masterpiece held promise, which you fulfilled, improving each chapter and making it better than the last.
skylove chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
I'm glad chase and Shane get their happy ending.
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
This story was so freaking romantic and incredible!
MsIloveVampires chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
Aww it's over :( I loved this story! Thank you for writing it (:
pINk aNd GreeN CandyStripE chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
that was bloody freakin awesome! :D
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Fu*kin hell. I cried so much during thus chapter and I loved the ending so much. I'm just so happy that everything is alright; that Bill is in prison, Shane is free, and that Chase finally gets his happy ending. I love how Shane was able to reassure Chase about his missing leg and still thinks he's sexy. If anything, I would only want an epilogue with Shane, Nicky, and Chase living together but other that that, this ended perfectly. I wouldn't change anything about this and maybe if you want, you can write a spinoff if this focusing in Justin -since you love him. Anyway, I can't wait to see what you ime up with next. Thanx so much for this! Bye! ! ! ! ! !
krissybxtch chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Well, I'm sad to see this end, but I can't say I'm disappointed. I love your writing so much, and o f course I loved the ending. The end of all that suspense has left my mind at peace. :D I want to keep letting you know how much I love this story and your writing but i don't know how to do it without sounding fake. Overall, I wanna say great job! :D
Fumiki chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
:O Oh my god, this story was absolutely amazing! Poor Chase suffered through so much. I agree, you should write a short story where The Pained Trio meet XD Now that would be interesting.

Aww Chase lost his leg? :( At least everything's okay now, they can finally be happy. Shane is finally released XD I like Justin too, he's awesome. All throughout this story, I imagine Chase as this emo boy with black hair and black eyes... So yeah, didn't fit your description at all :P

Also, my favorite chapter(s) is chapter 12 and 22 because THOSE ARE MINDBLOWING CHAPTERS! It's awesome!
Whettle chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
I can't believe it's really over...I have been following this for some time and have never understood how you can write such an amazing story with characters that I love so much and a plot that is always full of suspense. Wow is all I can really say, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. It's always sad to come to the end of a story you love. :(
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Tommy? If that's another slash, you may not be rid of me after Sing. I don't know why I come back to you so much. You cause me so many tears. But I guess that's just a sign of a good author.
Belle chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Wow. This was so beautifully put. I have loved Chase all the way(Maybe a little bit more than steven.) Considering I read this story first. I remember when you showed me the first chapter, and it was the only chpater of the story that was out. I remember(which I suck at)smiling and asking when you would post again. Thank you, Shady ( I was going to use your real name, but i decided that I wouldn't.)(for privacy purposes)I Love you so much. You are my most favorite person. And A very wise on at that.
I Love You!(And the 1st degree love cast. I wish them the greatest lives posible. And you remembered what I hoped for Justin.(Love you shane and chase!).)
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »