Reviews for 1st degree love
Crazy Stalker chapter 23 . 6/16
I really like your stories. It's the type I like to read. I read your story, Still Suffering. Then I saw that there was a sequal. I squealed and died of happiness. After that, I read this story. This one is even better than Still Suffering. Chase is a character most people don't put in stories like this. I shipped him with Justin, but Shane and Chase being a couple is okay too. I'm one of those people who like seeing characters in pain. I'm sick. Could you put this story in the eyes of Parker? I want to see when he started liking Chase and more of what he thought of him. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Anways, I love your story! The whole thing was wonderful!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
So they just stared at each other all night? Wow that's dedication man.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Exciting beginning :D Can't wait to read what's next!
Ice Warrior101 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
So I was reading this and I couldn't help but think of a book called The Haunting Of Gabriel Ash or something and it's about where a town is haunted by this monster and Gabriel is living on the hill where the monster lives. The monster comes and visits the town's children and in the end it tries to kill his best friend and turn him into a monster too, but he protects him, and in the end, Gabriel dies. And I was reading from Justin's point of view, and I couldn't help but let and image enter my mind. An image of Chase just smiling like a funeral picture or something, and I thought of Gabriel, and this is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Ice Warrior101 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Ok so I just started reading this and I don't do cussing and I don't ever ready it, but this is surprisingly good, and I can't stop reading.
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
oohh. I wonder what will happen.
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
I really love this story.
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I love Polly. But sorry, I love Ben the most.
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I really loved and love this chapter.
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Brian was twenty nine to Justin's nineteen. In queer as folk, not your story. I just remembered how hard I shipped Justin and Nikki. Then you made them get together. I love that so much, but sorry if you had something else planned.
alatum Cloud chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I've decided to reread these chapters from this point on. Well, if I like the chapter.
alatum Cloud chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Cute! This was the chapter their love was born. I remember reading it for the first time. Of course, there were only nine chapters out at the time. But I still fan girl squealed even back then.
alatum Cloud chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Aiden reminds me of Chase, now that I think about it. But I have to admit...I love Chase a little more. Don't tell Aiden.
alatum Cloud chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I love you, chase!
alatum Cloud chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I really love this brings me back..*sob*
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »