Reviews for Secrets Told in the Stairwell
JDKlaus chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Wow Hot! I hope you'll be updating this soon. I was all for X and Jeba, but then after all that happened and hearing that Darren is in love with Jeba, I'm torn between what I want to happen. UGH! Please put me out of my misery! :)
JDKlaus chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Well I just wanted to tell you for being such a young girl you are a fantastic writer. I'm really sorry to hear about the bullying. I wish there was a way to end all that for you. I hate to think of anyone going through that. Please don't let them bring you down, you have a very promising future as a writer!
midnightwrighter chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
update soon i love the story please and thank you

-midnightwrighter :)
Bluegrins chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
You poor thing. Remember, it does get better (wow, cheese much?). But seriously, you won't have to put up with high school idiots for much longer. Stay strong, and keep writing ;)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
You're being bullied? You poor thing! how come? Bullies are just stupid jerks who need a life. Grr...

5 things bout you? awesome :) And you're a lesbian? that's interesting :) and Abigail is such a pretty name! :D

Anyways, update when you can and I hope the bullying stops soon!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Well...the dream sure did confuse the hell out of me /

Great chapter though! Please update soon :D
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Update! Yay!

This dream he had... I find it intriguing and I'm looking forward to see what you have in mind. ;)

Great job, update when you can. :)

Kiyoshi'sGirl64
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Good good. I think that Darren and Jeba should get together because Xavier's being a bitch. That's just my personal opinion though I'll be happy with whatever you do. It's good. :D
Tigeress33565 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Lol I want to hit Xavier...he frustrates me...XD
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Poor Darren! I never would have thought that he liked Jeba! Poor thing. please update soon!
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Very happy to see that the sequel is in fact being posted. :)

Sooo... this is gonna be my review for the first four chapters.

Actually... I don't really have much to say about the first three (they were good, don't get me wrong, it's just that nothing in particular stood out...)

Chapter four, however... YAY!

Okay, so, I read the end of chapter three and I was like 'but how are we, the readers, supposed to know what Darry and X are discussing? I need to knoooooooow.' And then you magically solved that problem by changing points of view (you'd be surprised by how few authors are willing to do that...).

Also, here is my approval of the jealousy factor on Darren's part. It also explains why some of his rather odd behavior in the last chapter...

I guess the only thing to be desired in this story is a bit longer chapters. :)

Well, adios. See you next chapter.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Poor Jeba! So far I'm loving the sequel. Please update soon! :D
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Good good. I liked it.
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
It was good even if it was short I'd read more.
wallawallabingbang chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
you deceided on the complications

xaviers got a boyfriend (poor jeba!)

are you still writing on your phone ?

cant wait for the next chap XP