Reviews for The Third Wheel
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hey, hun! So this is Melissa from ADoR. Just wanted to let you know that The Third Wheel (the wattpad version because this one is obviously taken down [but I'd rather comment here]) has been added to the site under tha "Hate/Love" category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: When Luke started dating Carly, he had no idea what kind of struggles their future would hold. Six months later, he's just about at his breaking point. Not because of any problems he himself is causing, not because of something Carly is doing, but because of Carly's protective best friend Miranda. As the title suggests, Miranda becomes the "third wheel" to their relationship,. She constantly tags along on dates, makes rude comments, and is always telling Carly to break things off with Luke. Luke finally takes things into his own hands by getting his own third wheel - his womanizer of a friend Damien. Unlike Luke, Damien has nothing to lose in calling Miranda out on her weird behavior and of course, Miranda doesn't take too kindly to that.

"The Third Wheel" is written by Shadypalmtree, whom many of you may remember as being the author of "The Exploration of the Male Anatomy". The grammar didn't really thrill me, as it was a little rough, but despite that I found myself really enjoying the story. It had a mysterious quality to it - the characters start out 2D because you know basically nothing about them. As feelings change and relationships grow, our four main leads flesh themselves out. The storyline, although simple, is actually something I've never read about before and so instead of feeling like I knew exactly what was going to happen next, I felt excited because I had no idea where Shadypalmtree would take us next. At times I wanted to throttle the characters (and maybe the author for making me so invested in the story), but it really was an enjoyable read. Definitely going on my favorites list.
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Please, continue this by all means!

Update soon.

Your reader,
Clawstrike590
jennynimmo chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I read this on Wattpad! . It's a really interesting story! :-D
72898 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Holy ****! Only 1 chapter is up.

I am in agreement w/ michaeljacksonlovaa.

What's going on?
michaeljacksonlovaa chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Omg! What the ? What happened?

I came here to check for any updates concerning chapter 17, but I was horrified to, find out everything but chapter one is deleted!

Nooooooo! Why?
Nadinerdrgz chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Whats going on with your story?
PureAmazingness chapter 13 . 2/10/2012
I've read all 16 chapters and have been following the updates but seriously you need to update! The last time was a month ago. Please update! I'm not joking.
Alanisaur chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
My flipping GOSH! please update soon. this story is so addicting :D i bet Luke will actually say something mean to Miranda. & he'd say something about Melissa. & then Miranda will think that Damien told him. D: If im wrong, haha. OOps
Alanisaur chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Miranda has a twin sister :D!
chrissy2911 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
I hope you update soon ...this story is really wait to find out what he says to damien
michaeljacksonlovaa chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Where's chapter 17? D:

I just finished my finals fOr semester 1, and I told myself that if I didn't pass aNy subject, I wouldn't read your story until 2 months. So I motivated myself to study. It was the worst 2wks of my life trying to juggle study while having fever. But I did it. I passed! :)

But you didn't update yet. Please update soon! This story is really awesome!
CinnaBon chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Can't wait to find out what happens next, :) I like your story so far! Please, keep writing!
ADD1CTED chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
So... Melissa's alive? What in the world is Miranda doing? Acting like Melissa died when she's actually alive. Or does she even know that? You've got me confused here, Miranda!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
You're lacking motivation and interest in the story?

Okay, just LOOK at the 356 reviews you've got! Another AMAZING chapter, and I hope you update again soon!
Bubbly Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
WHAT? Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl