Reviews for Last Minute Lullaby
hirokiri9 chapter 25 . 2/14
BLTN brought me here. Simply perfect. Never stop writing, dear! :D
RebeccaMonroe chapter 8 . 1/15
I like the dance part #sensual
CoffeeAddict7381 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Wow.
I honestly don't understand why this does not have more reviews.
I first read your other story Better Late Than Never and it was wonderful so I decided to read this story hoping it would be just as good and, let me tell you, you did not disappoint. I loved, loved this story! The writing was great, it had a good plot, the main characters were all lovable. This story also really moved me...I teared up a bit when Rocky's dad died even though I saw it coming. I thought this was such a powerful story with everything Jesse went through, what Rafe was dealing with and Charlie's coma throughout; definitely one of the more mature stories on fictionpress and for that I love it. All in all, this was a fantastic read so, thank you, for creating such an amazing story!
Avide chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
You wrote this chapter in a thoughtful, careful, articulate, believable way.
kyhoney3 chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
beautiful story witha perfect ending!
Loveyou101 chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
I loved this story it made me laugh...smile...cry all of the emotions! Its so sad that her dad died! But i loved the story.
R. Ficst chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
So lovely and I definitely cried a little. Love his song, and the perfect tie to their title.
I'm curious as to why their band was already called Last Minute Lullaby, when it just poetically suits the setting of her last lullaby to her father.
flamesflyer chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
This is the first time I'm reading this story. I read your other one, Better Late Then Never, a few times now. I just have say that the whole Facebook part made me laugh, probably because it reminded me of a play I was in. The lines were something like:
Girlfriend- Owen we've been seeing each other for a while now, don't you think it's time we, you know...
Owen- updated our status to in relationship?
Girlfriend- No Owen, have sex

I don't know if it was the whole boyfriend not wanting to have sex yet and the girlfriend wanted to plus the facebook status, but it made me laugh a lot.
I can't wait to read more, but I need to go to school. Stupid morning classes.
Darling Deer chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Forgot to put this in my last review :)
Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean and offend you, but maybe you should've put a warning before the start of chapter 17. Just a little heads up for the queasy and weak-hearted. :)
Darling Deer chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
I love this story, I really do. You write well, there are little to no grammatical errors. The plot is interesting and made me want to never stop reading till I reach the epilogue. I'm reviewing this chapter because it was kind of heavy for me. I skipped the part where Jesse told her his story. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but, honestly, it made me sick. Not at you but at the father. I couldn't read it and I cried and wanted to throw up- thank goodness I didn't cause that hurts as hell. You're a great writer, keep it up :)
Anaeli chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
Love it!
DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
That was a wonderful story! You touched my heart with your words! Really great! :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Really sad! :-( I hoped that Charlie would be getting better.. :-(
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Oh, how sad.. really sad! :-(
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Sweets! Omg, they are so cute!
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »