Reviews for Misplaced Admiration: Poetry Collection
diwu6398 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
No one knows anyone... they could never feel what you feel...
diwu6398 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Don't trust people... unless they trust you first.
diwu6398 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Your words... -faints-
diwu6398 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I want the same thing...
diwu6398 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I'll always be here for you.
diwu6398 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I want that thesaurus you have in your brain. NOW. Hand it over.

Love is not always cold and fake. Somewhere, you will find TRUE love, which is kind and washes all your sorrows away. Again, a fantastic poem.
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I think this might be my absolute favorite poem... of all time, from anyone. As always, I love your word choices. And I love how you chose to put part of the poem in italics. You raise so many valid questions, questions that no one has the answer to.
Chariline chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Awwww, unrequited love always makes me teary-eyed! D: This is terribly sad but, well... I've been there, with the "It's scary how well I know you" comment, though not in a romantic sense. Twas a friend who didn't really know me at all, but that was the way i wanted it, so I'd lied to her as well.

I like how this appears to be a sort of stream-of-consciousness poem. That's my favorite point of view. :3

Chariline chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I just thought of a few different songs and need to mention them... Don't Stop Believing by journey (Shine on, that line made me think of the Glee version actually. xD) Then Everyday by Jessie Daniels kind of felt like the theme I was getting. And Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon, where you talk about how you're everything they want but they aren't reaching for you..

I also feel like there was a message in here I missed .

Chariline chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
It's like going to New York City. xD You're drawn in by the pretty lights and then killed.

Ohmygosh I get the title now! xD I feel like a moron; I just caught the metaphor! Humans : Neon Lights :: Moths : Flame! xDD

Now that I understand the title, I fully appreciate and love what you did with it; it's genius! :D

Chariline chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Now this one feels like it's about meeting someone you like, then being with them despite the fact that others won't like it, and then the rumors and hate spread around, that person leaves you, and you're left alone under the heavy burden of gossip. Gossip sucks, to be blunt and unpoetic. xD

...I wonder if I'm actually guessing what any of these mean or if I'm just an alien. xD

I like how the first three lines of each stanza kind of lead up to the fourth one, suggesting what comes next and making it all make sense and flow.

Chariline chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This seems like maybe it was about... self-mutilation... for me, anyway. It hit a bit of a chord with me in that area, so that's my guess.

Strangely, this poem has a sort of flow to it, to the point where I was muttering it under my breath and it sounded like it belonged in a book of poems with the same sort of flow. Like Dr. Seuss, but not funny poems. x3

Your writing always astounds me. :D

Hearts, Chari!

(P.S.: By the way, yes, I am indeed reviewing everything. Mwahahaha! :3 -flees to next chapter so I can't be caught-)
Chariline chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I like this, I like how it starts off desperate and turns into something strong and forceful, something powerful. it's like a transformation of a person from a beast into a prince, almost, albeit a cold one, distant from what he thought to be love when really, he has only known a warped version.

Oh my, now I'm reading too much into it and becoming inspired. ;

Hearts, Chari!

(P.S.: Yes, you do inspire me. :3)
Chariline chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This felt like... like someone in an abusive relationship who keeps searching for abusive people because they believe they aren't worth anything better than that, all because of the first person who hurt them... aww, so sad... :(

Yet your writing is still beautiful, your word choice exquisite, and the structure perfect! _

Chariline chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
AHHHH I CAN REVIEW STUFF AGAIN AND YAY YOU'RE BACK :D

Sorry I had to freak out just a wee bit. ; I get too excited sometimes...

But onto the real review.

This was an amazing poem and I can hardly wait to read the rest of your stuff! I loved how you seemed to be questioning what you wrote during the whole thing, like an internal conflict. It's such a sad poem but it's still wonderful~!