Reviews for BE003
Nahdia Wind chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Also I can't spell worth crap, just letting you know thats me down there so you can send me a reply. (person)
Person chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL DONT DO IT!

seriously, DON'T delete this story!

seriously, DON'T make he a detective!

Let me tell you why. I have this story i wrote, and I liked the way I wrote it, but then I got writers block and I didn't write it for a long time. Then I started thinking about it and I got ideas about it and I began to change it thinking I would be making it better, but I didn't. I ended up looking at all the great stuff I had writen and realizing that it was better before I changed it. You just have a bad case of writers block and your trying for force you're self out of it by changing a great story because you have an idea of what you want to happen but it's not what should happen. Take whatever idea you had and file it away for another story because this story is great the way it is. Just sit down a write it and I promis great things will happen. TRUST ME! I know what I'm talking about. If you try to change it too much you will become frustrated and it will go nowhere. I know its hard but you just have to sit down and start typing the next chapter, don't think too hard about what is to come because as you write it will reveal it's self. All you need is a vage idea of what you want to happen. If you want Esther to eventualy save troy, or break him out or whatever, she will, but not if you change who she is. It might not happen the way you think it should right now but TRUST ME! that is for the best. WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? go write a great story.

well thats my rant, I really like this story and I was both shocked and appauled when I got to ch 12 and read what you wrote. This story has so much potential, please keep writing it the way it is. I will even beta it for you. In fact I insist. I will be sending you a message as soon as I make an account!
Oh you know who chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
D: -splat-

Huhu.

Hey! Why? Nooo! D: but I LURVE this story! As in, I g'adore it! Im glad the last tip was useful, anytime ;)

(no, seriously, you're not getting rid of me, so you better start getting used to these annoying little reviews Muahaha)

I personally think your writing style is excellent... I mean it could use a little help (this is coming from ME, ok?) just a few tweaks and stuff, but I think you're a rear writer! I wish you'd continue the story, but I know what it feels like to read it and wanna puke. (not that this is the case, Missy, you should keep writing!)

I like the derective idea, and I'd like to propose something, if I could. I mean, I hope it's helpful, you don't have to listen to me, but I think it would be really cool if she was like this under cover agent ifiltrated as a therapist but then as the time passes she realizes she REALLY wants to help him so she starts to actually work with him while getting as much information from him, allthe time reporting back to HQ...

BAM BAM BAM! (insert insane laughter here )

well, that's all I have to say about it. Oh, I'm amending chasing lavender and you better continue it, ok? If u do the same as here I'll go all ninja on ur butt, understood?

Great.

Always here to take useless time of your life and nag about you keeping writing,

Ren360
ren360 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
HUZZAAAH! -le sniff- i feel special :,D \( * * )/ I LURVED this chapter, except fora teenie eenie weeiny little detail, which was the fact that here was a Troy's POV in this chapter.

I mean this with all the fluff and love in this world when i say i think it would be much more mysterious to replace Troy's POVs with third person POVs, but then again i dont really know what you might be up to here so... . hmm...

What i mean by this is that third person is much more mysterious and keeps the reader guessing, or atleast in my opinion. Well, thats somethig i take in to account when wriig my stories, in fact, i have ONE story that represents this hugely.

( ' ') OMG IM SO BORING ILL STOP. Hehe (bythe way, thanks for the a/n, cause j was seriously considering trying it out... Yeah, i know, im a danger. Maybe giving me a cookie might not be the best idea... o.e)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlways here to repeat myself about you writin your head off,

-Ren. :3
ren360 chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
YES! Ren happy. Ren want read more. Ren want Troy. REN WANT NOW. RAAAAAAAW-

Huhu. .

I feel so special! :,D you just made my day, sweetheart! This chapter WAS longer, which made me happy, but it's only effect I'd say was the lack of Troy-ness in it... NEVERTHELESS! I am not picky. I mean, I might be demanding and obnoxious, but not picky. (not TOO picky, anyway... C:)

I AM EXPECTING BIG THINGS FROM YOU, MRS! (mr? O.e)

Always here to keep repeating myself,

Keep writing! (as in now. Right now. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READINGTUIS AND WRITE, WOMAN! -man? e_e-)

With grace and delicacy as always,

Ren360 8-
ren360 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
D: ! LONGER CHAPTERS! I neeeeeeeed longer chapters! I AM OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO THIS.

I g'adore this. G'ADORE.

;3 goodies!
MalakoXVV chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hello! Your story sounds really interesting, but if I were you, I'd go back with a thesaurus and find repeated words, like "Stern" in the second paragraph, first chapter, and change the word "Clicked" in the first paragraph, first chapter. Little thing like that will polish off your story, and then you'll have a really good book. Hope this helped.

*Brought here by Yahoo Answers!*
ren360 chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
D: YOU DIIIID UPLOAD! YOU FIEND! Here I am, feeling forgotten, and you go and upload TWO chapters? Guess thats what I get for not checking my e-mail, huh? ;D

I LOVE THIS! Keep writin, woman! (Man...?)

HEHEHEHEHEHE. Oh, dont mind me. I'm just here for display ;D }

As always, KEEP WRITING!

REN
ren360 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
This update seriously made my day. Which is a shame, since I'm reading it at 1:35 am in the morning.

... Whatever. Update soon and, as always, keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I can't wait to hear about troys past! I really want her to go back and ask him herself so a bond can form. Not docter and pacient but... u no XD
ren360 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I really like this story, very nice! When are you updating? I CAN'T WAIT. -3-
Ronixis chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Interesting. You were right, it is similar to my story, but not enough to cause any similarity issues.

As this is only the beginning, I can't formulate too solid of an opinion on anything specific. However, I do like your concept, and you seem to have a strong plot foundation that could head in several different directions. I can't tell what's going to happen next, and that's a good thing.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more.

-Josh-
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOL, yes there'll be more chapters(I don't know exactly how many). Trust me, the story is far from over:) I'm really glad you guys like my story so far :D
birdy chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Plz tell me there's more
Vampireacademyrox chapter 2 . 7/23/2011