Reviews for BE003
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Did this chapter seem to sudden or short? I make up the details of the story as I'm typing it, so my eyes were crossing by the time I finished this chapter, so I couldn't read it too well (because I was tired, not because they were crossed). I don't plan on changing too much, I was just wondering if I should add more to the fourth paragraph. Should I? I felt that maybe they jumped to yelling at each other too fast, so I was thinking about maybe having Trojan not interrupt O' Harris at first (originally, the doc was going to state the purpose of the visit, which would have been pretty informative about Esther). Please tell me what you think, and if necessary, I'll fix the details!
Shugoshugo113 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
um...what do I say, WOW! I liked this chapter, it was pretty quick and got to the point :) I like his name, it's really interesting, and you made it seem like it was an actual research lab or facility :) You don't happen to work for one, do you XD Naw, I'm just kidding, anyways this is a good start, keep up the good work.
32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3