Reviews for The Scene of the Crime
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Poor Maurice. I like your moral to the story, though it would be difficult to pin down a crime that someone else committed on a person who has negative thoughts. I thought he was having schizophrenic episodes.

I would like to see the theory in action, only vice versa. You know, like I think good thoughts and spring with happy steps into work, where we get a new client due to the many, many hours of overtime put in by my coworker. The supervisor comes over, congratulates the coworker on her hard work, and tells me, "You made this happen with your positive thoughts! We're giving you the raise!" Yeah, I could deal with that.

Thoughts and actions are two different things. Thoughts affect the person thinking them. Thoughts spawn actions. Actions affect more than just the person doing them. So there are actions that happen to us that we have no power over. Is a meth baby to blame for not thinking positive thoughts? We work positively within our limitations; that's the power of the human spirit, I think.

Thanks for the thought-provoking story! - M.T.