Reviews for The Man Whore, The Jerk, and The Class Clown
ThatGirlWhatsHerFace chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I squealed like happily a crazed fangirl. Your story made me want to kill a certain person I know...That's a good thing. ;D Anyway, keep on going and make sure you go to The Girl With Pen and Paper if you ever get writer's block!
SheridanSuzie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OMG! you have to write more that was really good! i want to know more you need to add like 50 more chapters! Keep writing i want to add it to my favourites!
10songs1kiss chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
OMG AMAZING i love this story! post more soon!
Neuravinci chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I wish it were this easy in real life ;p
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Definitely one interesting start :)
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I laughed so hard, love it! Please Post a new chapter, SOON, DO YOU HEAR ME, SOON! I don't think you get me, because I really want another chapter! But I guess I can wait,lol, love it!
BabyGirlAlex chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I love thiss!Great job,can't wait for more:)
Persephoneslove chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Is this, like most teen dramas. going to end badly? She'll find out that what she's doing is wrong, they have a heart, blabbity-blah-blah.

Or is she going to kick ass, take names, and call it a night? Cause that would be awesome.
Clarissa Rose chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
LOVE THIS! I love Courtney, she is purely brilliant and while i don't really like any of the other guys, I kinda have this weird thing going for Taylor. Maybe it's because I like the name, but he seems like he could turn out to be decent. Well, update soon!
Go chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You NEED to keep writing! I go on here and look for stories and haven't found one yet until yours!
The.Girl.With.Pen.and.Paper chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG! I NEED AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW! don't give this stoy up! if u ever get writers block come to me lol!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Please and I mean, please post very very SOON! I LOVE IT!
lolipopgurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
love it... pls. update soon
Tazz D'jecti Bonaparte chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
:OO Go Courtney! You show them! :O I'm really liking this so far! Lol, very interesting! Keep it up! :)
foreverandeverr chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow interesting...the title really grabbed my attention and the plot is pretty good.

I like this. MORE PLEASE! :)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »