Reviews for The Man Whore, The Jerk, and The Class Clown
defuncto chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Hey! Your story's really witty and funny! I really like it! Gotta love gutsy girls and tough boys! And maybe dumb boys, too! Hehehe *thumbs up*

I'm sooo looking forward to more fist fights (between girls, maybe! :P) and bad romance and churros! And please say you've got something really whacked up for the prom scene... :)
Persephoneslove chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
As wonderfully awesome this SHORT chapter was, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kick your butt for waiting so damn long. Look forward to getting a PM from me containing said butt kick.
sailorsweetart chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
WHOOOHOOO update! Lol great job, i thought it was funny. I like Taylor :)
ixdookiie chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
you know, when I first saw Lisa's name, I thought it was gonna be Lissa Dragomir from vampire academy. But that girl ain't a bitch. Anyways, Courtney needs to step up right now. Seriously. Lisa is like, stepping all over her and Courtney isn't doing much.
candy0304 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
OMG YOU UPDATED :D LOLOLOL I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON :DDD
Fragments of a MEMORY chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I love how the story goes... I'm looking forward for the next chapters.. :)
Cherryblossom65 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
wooott :) write more soon pllleeaaasee :)
Sydney Davis chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Oh my God! Update soon! This is awesome!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
It was great, I really liked it!
SheridanSuzie chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
You are not a loyal author and consider yourself disownned by my favourites folder!
sophiesing chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
The story line is very good and interesting, very John Tucker must die, but I feel as if your writing is so rushed. You need to include more details about her surroundings, not just dialogue. It's hard to picture your writing when you give no clues as to where they are how it looks and what is really going on.

It's definitely a promising story, just a bit rough.
Shame on you chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Would you be a dear and add a chapter it feels like you haven't added in like 2 months... wait wait wait you HAVEN'T!
Mizuki-chan16 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Next chapter please! Oh my gosh, Must know dirt!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I wanna know! I wanna know! Please update!
cvbaby250 chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
I love this story. I seriously think that it should be getting more reviews than what it has. Great job! :)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »