Reviews for The Man Whore, The Jerk, and The Class Clown
sailorsweetart chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
:D im glad things are getting better ! Haha wonder what her secret is :D
MentalBrink chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
alright alright, i should have some free time tuesday so i'll work on the next chapter then :P

Ideas? okay let me thing...

a vaginal disease/disfigurment of some sort? An odd fetish maybe? idk why all this stuff is sexual but it really would be embarrassing as hell!

It was laughter of joy, obviously! :P Oh please don't let me be some middle aged guy who eats alone every night! That life would be torture!
xSuperiorex chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Oh my god, you got to add more of that Kristen chick, I love her! And why is Taylor being so nice to Courtney?
KBT chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Oh school...sooo much...My meanie happes to be a ginger with a temper...but he play piano and guitar and is amazing
Jane P chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!

can't wait for an update
Atramento chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Does she kill puppies? Pimp out Jana and Chasity? Does she have a dominatrix fetish? Is she an ACTUAL prostitute? Keep her toenail clippings in a jar? Give teachers lap-dances to pass? Is she secretly a lesbian? Evil mastermind intent on taking over the world? Poisoning Pop-tart?
TheSummertimeBlues chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Lisa is... PREGGO? Not sure. I'm stuck between pregnant and STDs...
Persephoneslove chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Either she used to be a man or she's prego like an eggo.
candy0304 chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO. D:
sailorsweetart chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
aww, now im a bit upset. WHATEVA ill get over it. i hope you do good in school!
Rollin'WithYou chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Oh God. Really. Taylor better apolagise. And Lisa really needs to jump of a cliff, and Jeff should jump with her. Muuhaahaahaa

:) I can't wait till the next chapter is up :)
hiya chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
... Lisa is evil personified... isn't Jeff her boyfriend or something? So why would she take pictures of Jeff kissing Courtney (That was her, right? I don't feel like scrolling down to check.) and be ok with it? She must be some crazy psychopath or something... Though maybe that could also fit Courtney and her mom... Anyway, nice story! But if you have enough time, could you fix a few mistakes, at least in the next chapter that you'll post in uh a month or so? Good luck in school! (You'll need it...)

(Ha! Just kidding! :P)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
i love this story so much update fast please
Mizuki-chan16 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Next chapter is needed please! Cliff hangers are mean, but I love it to much to care!
MentalBrink chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
hey, c'mon haha My ipod hates me. And oh well, you knew what I meant:P

Glad you liked the song haha possible wedding theme? Okay, I gotta tell you I laughed my ass off when I read that (not in a bad way lol) Wait, won't tyler kick my ass for that?

Great cliff hanger, but I think you should get the next chapter up before a month passes so you don't get stabbed by some readers lol (that includes me!)

Oh, one more thing Dino PJ's are the best PJ's cant lie about it.

- Taylor