Reviews for An Author's Guide to Writing
Mistress of Madness chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
lol the eyes XD Grayish-green/blue me likes.
Mistress of Madness chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
*double thumbs up* Too true.
TheShadow666 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This writing advice is really kewl and gave me great advice Xj I had used chocolate to describe the color brown but I assure you that was only once, and I agree with your opinion on the chocolate and brown eye ordeal. I also loved the eye color description. And I love my eye color - blue - and now I love it even more - even if its basically only used for character description. Anywaysss if you are continuing with postung more advice-filled chapters that would be amazing and I'll totally read more! Xj
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
cheers! this helped :D... ... ... yeah, i know meh reviews r short but... :/
silentmidnightstars chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
oh, how true. i must admit the same thing doesn't happen to me, my females are a mix of both. u want a grey eyed character? go read my story: chronicles of angluduthien...i don't think i spelled that right... and it's my story!
AriaRose7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was really good. I definitely agree with all your points. I'm happy to say I'm a writer too. :) I feel the same way about all my characters even though some are quite a bit harder to love than others.

Thank you for sharing this!

Aria
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I understand, and thanks :)

I look forward to everything XD
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yay! I'm a writer! Thanks for posting this, it was awesome!

Btw: I think it's very cool that you have an author aunt, 'cause I'm probably the only artistic person in my family. Mom's a doc, Dad's an engineer, Bro's a gramer (me too, but still...)

And I'm the only one who's with music and writing and drawing and etc, so I have no one to help (well, except book...) but in general, it's really cool you have an author aunt :D
silentmidnightstars chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Alas, it's sad but true. What makes it even more pathetic is, you only killed your characters mother. I killed all of mine's blood relatives. Not to mention the stack of notebooks hidden in the back of my closet...But that's just the way we are, I suppose. don't worry, my dad's too busy fixing up our house to bother fixing my computer too. And he works for a computer company too. Now what does that tell you?
LunaRS chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is very good! you make your words come to life! keep it up!
just ellie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This piece is very insightful, and I know the feeling of almost losing a story thanks to a virus. And you're right that the only way you can truly call yourself a writer is if you think about it all the time. Keep writing! :)