Reviews for Eli Phoenix & The Three Monuments Book 2
update soon
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Your're improving! Great job ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my goodness. That person who kept reviewing this story is such an ass licker. Who in their right minds will even read this? Stupid reviewer. NEXT TIME, GO AND EAT SHIT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LICK ASS SO MUCH.
FUCK YOU chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You are really such a crap writer. The least you could do is just to make sure that the story isn't like the writings of a nursery kid. THIS IS AN INSULT TO US WRITERS. AND YOU JUST WON THE NO. ONE PRIZE OF SUCKISHNESS
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2011
It was a good reaction but Maria's reaction to Rey and Tepica's death was nonexistant. She should have been worried or something. other than that it was a really good chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
Ahh! so cool! so now they also have to save Steve! awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
No Way! That's a clever trick at the end and a great cliff hanger. updatesoon!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Awesome! that was a great battle
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Once agin I have no idea how they knew what time the attack was at but it was still a great chapter. it shows that they aren't invinsible and that they do have weekness and like Lavender just did, make mistakes.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Good battle but how did he know what time they would attack but watevs its still pretty good.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter! And I don't think I saw a single ng wrong with grammer and such, no that its imortant but still your doing awesome! update Soon!
Mike T. Smith chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I changed the name basically just because I liked this better. Thanks for the reviews. Please keep reading.
You're story is the best chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Haha! Steve's reaction to the story about Fife turning into a werewolf was so funny! update Soon!
Mike T. Smith chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
My computer hasn't been working for the last couple of days. Hopefully I will be posting again soon. Also thanks for the good reviews and please review as much as you can and find anyone else to review for this too. Please and thankyou!
AMAZING chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I love this book. It's very creative, and don't listen to that Reada jerk who reviewed in book one. he doesn't know what a good book is. He also only cares about grammar and obviously doesn't read a book for fun. I can tell you wrote this book because you wanted to have fun with it and don't care that much about grammar. That's what I would do if I got an account and started writing books.

Well, good job and keep being creative because creativity is one of the greatest things you could have in this world.