Reviews for It's Complicated
Can't wait for more!

Hope you update soon!

Have a good day!
nocturnalowl chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I'm a little sad at how short this chapter is but I loved the back and forth between Cedric and his teammates. And I can't wait to see what happens at his party.
55clumsy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Your story seems interesting! I love stories that involve sports that involve romance! :) Update soon!
Quinette chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Really cute :)

So far, I'm liking the story. Your characterizations of Cedric and Rissa are commendable and I'm enjoying the cute dynamics between the two.

But then again, I'd read anything if it involves football.

So ... good job?

Bah. I never really did learn how to end a review suavely.
Choukou chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ah, well you already know what I think of your story, but I thought an extra review for your story couldn't hurt :)
Choukou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Soo, since i'm commenting from my phone, it makes it impossbly hard to correct some grammatical errors. do you have someone to beta for you? i like the chapter, it's off to a good start, not too fast or slow in pacing. it really bugs me when authors move the charcters along so fast that it is unreal and there is hardly any character development. i digress, though i liked it, the girl sort of bugs me. she's 23, but acts like a child. it's great that she's bubbly, but not overly so that she acts more like someone who's 10. other than that, i look forward to more!