Reviews for Gelato Can Hurt You
slothqueen851 chapter 1 . 2/14
What the- ? You should have warned the readers! D:

Like this -
Warning: This story may cause confusion, delusions, paranoia, flashback, AIDS, PTSD, schizophrenia, nausea, nose-bleeding, typhoid, fever, eye-irritation and brain explosion.
May result in eye amputation and lobotomy for treatment.

It was mad funny though. I just loved the ending 3 hehehehe
iwritelovestories chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha. Oh my goodness. crack!fics for the win. I guess I won't be eating gelato. ever. again. if this wasn't so crack, I'd probably be a bit depressed right now. I've been introduced to four characters, but is it this nonsensical in the real deal? :)

LOVELY.
catscanflytoo chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
hi

i wrote a haiku

i cant send a message yet

i enjoy your face

-emma
Mary chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHA.

I loved it.

Couldn't stop smiling and giggling throughout.

lol condoms and gelato!

and it was only so epic because it was retarded! see how that works? hah.

I also loved, 'a tribute to a queer', it was really something.

okey, i'm off to raid your sister's writings muahaha. but really, she's very good lol

zbogom! (can you geuss what language that is? xD)
Hargan007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!
JyleLover924 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Lol, well, as you can see, I betrayed you and read this one first instead. It toally cured my boredom though, and I was giggling the whole time.

I actually loved it, even if it was a little...random and whatnot. :D

*gives you another cupcake for writing such an awesome story*

Now, off to read...uh...that other one! *unexplained maniacal laughter*.
The Siege chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
IT WAS COMPLETELY RETARDED. HAPPY? :DDD

HAHAHAHAHA i totally remember this...BTW, you've got a few typos, but I'm too alzy to point them out. :P teeheeeee

Ah poor Ethan. Oh well, sucks for him! (Literally! HAHAH get it? Sucks? Waverly? HAHAHAHHAA i crack myself up...)
Apathetic Antichrist chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'll admit, I laughed. Nice story. Especially liked the end part, because gelato and condoms always cheer people up. If you combine them, it's impossible not to be happy.